Interesting fake news from the remain dweebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Thanks.

Perhaps transam has in mind something else, since your link says "with growth between 3% and 6% lower."

How much lower do you forecast growth to be?

Has Boris published an alternative analysis that we can look at?

The treasury forecast and instant recession . half a million jobs would go

As we haven't actually left yet, it's not possible to compare "forecast" to "actual"

When you do, I'll show you the Quitlings forecasting that reaching a new trade deal would be quick and easy :confused::confused::confused:

here you are.

David Davis falsely claimed that Brexit would be easy and quick.

Do you think that is because he is a Brexiteer numbskull, or because he is a Brexiteer liar?

"Be under no doubt: we can do deals with our trading partners, and we can do them quickly.

Davis-Secretary-of-State-for-Exiting-the-European-Union-speaks-on-the-BBCs-Andrew-Marr-Show-in-Lo.jpg

"I would expect the new Prime Minister on September 9th to immediately trigger a large round of global trade deals with all our most favoured trade partners.

"I would expect that the negotiation phase of most of them to be concluded within between 12 and 24 months.""

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/david-davis-mocked-brexit-easy-11116865

Sponsored Links
who cares what davis said he is out of the equation now

afaik he is in favour of capital punishment ??

Has Boris published an alternative analysis that we can look at?
No one, apart from you has mentioned that, you tell us.
How much lower do you forecast growth to be?
I don't forecast anything, I don't know the future, I could guess if you're that desperate .
Perhaps transam has in mind something else, since your link says "with growth between 3% and 6% lower."
Did you read it all? "Immediate & profound economic shock" "820,000 jobs lost within 2 years" ! Both dramatic statements used to instill fear, yet both wildly inaccurate, and he was the fecking chancellor for Christs sake. Should have asked Mystic Meg.

who cares what Fox said , the blokes a t*t any way imho .

The "people" told the politicians , commanded ?? that they wanted out of the EU . This is the UK not UK-a Stahn or Zimbabwe

what makes you guess that? Didn't you say you don't do forecasts?
because he said them more than 2 years ago & they haven't come true.
Leaving the European Union would tip the UK into a year-long recession, with up to 820,000 jobs lost within two years, Chancellor George Osborne says.

Publishing Treasury analysis, he said a Leave vote would cause an "immediate and profound" economic shock, with growth between 3% and 6% lower.

Blimey JohnD has only just worked out that politicians tell porky pies o_O must be a :eek: to him.

Although he wants to ignore some of the porky pies. sweep em under the carpet :LOL:

who cares what Fox said , the blokes a t*t any way imho .

The "people" told the politicians , commanded ?? that they wanted out of the EU . This is the UK not UK-a Stahn or Zimbabwe

Or Ireland ;):)

Still has 8 months to go on that promise. Epic fail by JohnD.

He and other remoaners want it to go t*ts up , they are desperate for it to go t*ts up ;)

Tis who they are

Tis what they do

Edit " the dummy (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back