Intergas system boiler w/ Mixergy Cylinder wired as PDHW (aka X-Plan)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon All,

I'm looking to install an Intergas system boiler with a Mixergy twin coil cylinder coupled to a solar thermal system and would appreciate any guidance from anyone who has successfully wired one up in X-Plan or Priority Domestic Hot Water configuration.

For context I've chosen Mixergy & Intergas as Intergas works well with our existing Evohome controls via OpenTherm.
I'm keen on a Mixergy cylinder which will allow the following:

Early morning - only a portion of the cylinder is heated at the start of the day (set by Mixergy app)
Middle of day - Solar thermal heats remainder of tank if available
Late pm - Full tank warm up for the evening before baths / showers are typically used.

X-plan wiring available from Intergas but only S/Y plan from Mixergy. I'm getting some support from Mixergy and Intergas direct but keen to hear if anyone else has done anything similar? Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Sponsored Links
Good shout, thank you - have seen their YouTube videos on combining the two brands. Hope he's able to share any knowledge. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Afternoon All,

I'm looking to install an Intergas system boiler with a Mixergy twin coil cylinder coupled to a solar thermal system and would appreciate any guidance from anyone who has successfully wired one up in X-Plan or Priority Domestic Hot Water configuration.

For context I've chosen Mixergy & Intergas as Intergas works well with our existing Evohome controls via OpenTherm.
I'm keen on a Mixergy cylinder which will allow the following:

Early morning - only a portion of the cylinder is heated at the start of the day (set by Mixergy app)
Middle of day - Solar thermal heats remainder of tank if available
Late pm - Full tank warm up for the evening before baths / showers are typically used.

X-plan wiring available from Intergas but only S/Y plan from Mixergy. I'm getting some support from Mixergy and Intergas direct but keen to hear if anyone else has done anything similar? Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
Good video below.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back