intergas

Sponsored Links
i think plumbase is one of the main suppliers, should be cheap seeing as they keep telling us how few parts it has :D

just found it on a site.28kw is 800 quid. thought it may have been a cheap option.

it "looks" like a decent bit of kit. But who knows its new, my concern was scaling on the hw side so I've not given them much thought. If I lived in a softer water area I might've give em a go.

Sponsored Links
tim the baker is the man to ask,hes been down the factory and fitted a few

scale reducer and yes it looks interesting.

Come down my way with one of those so called scale reducers, it does diddly squat! The water jumps out of the tap looking for a fight.

I have installed a few now(one in my house). I live and work in a hard water area but I am not to worry about scale. keep the hx below 60 degrees and bobs your uncle and if it ever did scale up would be a pieces of **** to de scale.

less is more as they say... about the only combi to fully condense in DHW mode. so it would be double A rated if that title existed.

I have installed a few now(one in my house). I live and work in a hard water area but I am not to worry about scale. keep the hx below 60 degrees and bobs your uncle and if it ever did scale up would be a pieces of p**s to de scale.

less is more as they say... about the only combi to fully condense in DHW mode. so it would be double A rated if that title existed.

Well keep us updated Mehran, its always good to get feedback about new(ish) to market models. The ATAG A325ec also condenses in Hw ;)

The atag is the highest eff combi on the Market hence it's breeam certification.

Iv'e installed 4 to date and fitting one next week. No problems yet.
you have a option of either a Robo kit or back plate when fitting. I don't like the back plate its a bit flimsy but I like the boiler. Plumbase are the main stockists although you wouldn't know it because they don't advertise the fact.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back