intergas

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hate them, went to one recently set the emissions up to exactly as required and tested it after it all went back together and it was off the scale....just kept going out on min rate. Phoned my mate up who had one in the house he moved into to ask him and he said he had so much trouble setting ratios he scrapped it and threw a green star up. I do like the idea of them though.

Hate them, went to one recently set the emissions up to exactly as required and tested it after it all went back together and it was off the scale....just kept going out on min rate. Phoned my mate up who had one in the house he moved into to ask him and he said he had so much trouble setting ratios he scrapped it and threw a green star up. I do like the idea of them though.

If you can't set the ratios on one of these you shouldn't be working on gas. They don't get much simpler :LOL:

Set it to 10% of max or whatever it was, left on min setting to stabilise, put it all back together min and max spot on. Turned the heating on and the thing made awful combustion noise and the ratio was 2% lower than set. I know they have lots of admirers but not too impressed myself.

Perhaps you should book yourself onto a course at Kingswinford to familiarise yourself with them?

That one was almost certainly a working pressure supply problem going by your description ;)

Ah if only it were that obvious, it was solid and on minimum rate anyway. Ideas fine, just a decent sized dual pass hx, not over keen on removing the gas valve to service but heyho

I'd say he set it up on little h rather than L. dont know how I know that... :whistle:

ratio was 2% lower than set.
Eh????...so you 'set the ratio'???.. I suggest you book yourself on a CP1A course..
How the fook did you set ratio????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Leave well alone as you're a liability FFS..

When I used to do warranty work for Biasi, when they introduced their first premix, the M110, there were several I had to go to where there was an excessive change in the inlet gas pressure between high and low power.

But none of the installers had ever noticed that. Or possibly did not even check it at all.

Eh????...so you 'set the ratio'???.. I suggest you book yourself on a CP1A course..
How the fook did you set ratio????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Leave well alone as you're a liability FFS..

Exactly as per the manual, high is factory set, low is set on the gas valve equal to or 0.3 - 0.6% below max.....or are you just being a wording ahole between percentage co2 and ratio?

No you set the gasvalve on low and check it on high.

It should be around 9.1% on low and between 8.8 and 9.4 on high assuming natural gas

If it was mooing it was below 8.3%.

They normally chuck out <20PPM on low and <50PPM on high and the ratio shoud be around 0.0002 on low

Why were you setting it up? Was it someone elses new install and what was the outcome?

If you're in Birmingham there are thousands of them in the area as it's where Intergas UK started, why not get yourself on a free course?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back