internal toilet extraction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping this is the right forum for this question. I need an extraction system for an internal cloak room toilet. The ducting will be above the ceiling for a distance of 2m in a straight run. The extraction unit will be mounted in the ceiling and will have 1 90 degree bend. Any suggestions on a decent and relatively silent system? Because there is only a toilet and a sink (no shower) can I use a unit that is for zone 3 ? If the ducting is above the ceiling do I need to box in?An electrician (currently on holiday so I can't ask him) will be installing electical work whilst I do the rest.

Sponsored Links
Zone 3 does no longer exist! and if you have no shower or bath, then you will also not have a zone 0, 1 or 2.
Is there room for an in-line fan in the void and if so would it be easily accessible?

There are no zones in rooms that do not have showers or baths, so your query re the fan type is pointless.

Buy a decent centrifugal fan. The Icon 30 fans are really good. Pay as much as you can afford. Ducting does not need boxing in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back