Is it time to bring out our Special Forces?

Well Storm didn't last long, did he?

A short, passing storm.

I wonder whether he's Dropclanger by another name?

Sponsored Links
As for cyber bullying, he sent me several threatening PM's and hacked into my computer. That was way out of order and I have been in contact with DIYnot regarding transcripts etc.

So you claim. Hacked into your computer? :rolleyes: Yeah right. That I do not believe. Incidentally I'm a software engineer, with 30 years experience.

As for any threatening private messages, if he did send some, and that is for moderators to determine, then that is out if order. But I thought the attacks on him were disgusting, are you surprised he lost it? What did you expect? :rolleyes: Not that I condone his responses. But not everyone knows not to respond in kind.
I'm afraid you're putting words in my mouth.
I never wrote those words.

Apologies, the quotes got mixed up when copying and pasting.

You must be one of the most naïve and blinkered people on here. You seem to believe all the lefty, BBC, government propaganda about these people. Well, they're not disliked for no reason. I regularly travel to countries in central/Eastern Europe which have virtually zero ROP. Compare that to France where they have a rapidly rising population of ROP, and have a terrorist incident almost monthly. Are you unable to see the connection? On a lower level, areas of Sweden are experiencing record rape figures and cities like Malmo, where the ROP are 25%, are getting increasingly dangerous and ambulances only venture in with 2 police cars. Back to the cities in central/eastern Europe - no ghettos, zero terrorist incidents and very safe communities - because they have no ROP.

I really don't think you're quite free thinking enough to put aside the pc drivel that you have allowed into your head to understand what I'm saying. Swamping your country/town with ROP comes with big. big problems. We don't need these problems and no one needs the ROP - because people who think like you can never say what advantages they bring. The disadvantages are always sexual abuse, criminality, terrorism and intimidation of other religions. Some on here are keen to avoid this.

For you free thinking equates to extreme right wing xenophobic. You and others routinely lie, and even when your errors are pointed out, you continue to lie. As an example, Sweden does not have record rape figures. It has record reported rape figures. Surveys suggest the number of actual rapes has been fairly constant. Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_...re_to_sexual_offences_unchanged_2005-2013.svg

I have pointed this out before and it has been ignored because it does not fit your prejudices. There have been fake videos posted on this forum, and hate videos which one second refer to Muslims, and the next cut to an Izal atrocity, implicitly linking the two.

I think you will find the Izal attacks are linked to a countries involvement in the Middle East. Russia starts attacking anti-government forces, and a Russian airliner comes down.

You continue to incite hatred against Muslims. Whilst you may well be a peaceable person, this sort of Islamophobic propaganda encourages those who are not peaceful to attack Muslims, and attacks against ordinary British Muslims is a serious problem:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ttacks-in-week-following-terror-a6744376.html

I am politically right of centre, and oppose the current levels of immigration.

Even wondered why some threads have disappeared including a link to an extreme anti-Muslim video? Could it be because the forum moderators do not want to be prosecuted for hate crimes?

I find your extreme views disgusting.

Sponsored Links
Wikipedia

The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 61% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989.[9]

Wikipedia

The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 61% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989.[9]

You seem to be interpreting the above as "61% of all rapists have an immigrant background". It says nothing of the sort.

In fact that tells us about convictions. Conviction rates for rape are notoriously low, so that tells us about a tiny proportion of reported rapes. It tells us nothing about the total number of reported rapes. According to one source in the UK about 1% of all rapes result in a conviction:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-are-rapists-not-convicted-uk-1432600

I've not cross checked the above, it matches what I recall reading elsewhere.

From the same Wikipedia source:

"According to Brå, it is likely that only around 20 per cent of all rapes are being reported"

So according to the source you give we know nothing about 80% of rapes because the vast majority are unreported.

So, the statistic you quote tells us almost nothing, despite being at first site very alarming. A rough estimate says that 1% of all rapes lead to a conviction. It could be that those raped by an immigrant are more likely to report the rape, more likely to be believed by the police, and more likely to lead to a conviction. Of course it could also be that immigrants are as a group far more likely to commit rape, but there is absolutely no evidence to prove, or disprove that possibility.

That is the problem with statistics, they can be taken to mean something they don't.

And I am concerned that there are gangs of people with a Pakistani heritage who have systematically raped young predominantly white women. But you have to discuss these issues in context, and understand what any statistics are actually saying rather than deliberately misinterpreting them as part of a "We hate Muslims" or "We hate immigrants" agenda.

Last edited:
@ wwt
Ok, anyone who dares speak out about Islam is Islamaphobic?

You enjoy freedom of speech as long as the opinions suit you, if not you and your ilk add an ism or phobic in an attempt to discredit and suppress that opinion.

Btw, I don't hate immigrants, I don't hate Muslims but I strongly dislike those people that are so up themselves that they refuse to get off their pc pedestal from where they preach and falsely accuse.

Last edited:
When you've kicked his silly ass a few times he'll put you on ignore like he did me.

So 61% of rape convictions are carried out by immigrants who make up a tiny percentage of the population but that's ok cos the unreported ones might be home grown perps? Ah that's OK then. Of course if I think that's not OK I'm xenowhatnot and a RWR. Nice. Who makes up these rules?

A rough estimate says that 1% of all rapes lead to a conviction. It could be that those raped by an immigrant are more likely to report the rape, more likely to be believed by the police, and more likely to lead to a conviction. .

Fookin brill. Even rape victims are racist it appears.

@ wwt
Ok, anyone who dares speak out about Islam is Islamaphobic?

You enjoy freedom of speech as long as the opinions suit you, if not you and your ilk add an ism or phobic in an attempt to discredit and suppress that opinion.

Btw, I don't hate immigrants, I don't hate Muslims but I strongly dislike those people that are so up themselves that they refuse to get off their pc pedestal from where they preach and falsely accuse.

Depends what "speak out about Islam" means. If you say "I don't like the fact that it forces women to wear a head scarf and forbids drinking alcohol", it is an acceptable view. Just as you might say that you do not like the Catholic prohibition on contraception. But that is not the issue. All too often posts here conflate Izal and Muslims, make statements along the lines of "Immigrants are rapists", mention Muslims, then move straight over to discussing an atrocity by Izal and so on. And when confronted with proof that something is either not true, or misleading, the response is often abuse along the lies of "F off you left wing Muslim loving tosspot". For your information I am not Muslim and I am not related in any way to a Muslim.

You saw how Storms was attacked BECAUSE he was Muslim, although I don't condone his subsequent abusive responses. Some of you showed your true colours and hatred for Muslims in that thread didn't you? Don't hate Muslims? ******, some of you loathe them.

A rough estimate says that 1% of all rapes lead to a conviction. It could be that those raped by an immigrant are more likely to report the rape, more likely to be believed by the police, and more likely to lead to a conviction. .

Fookin brill. Even rape victims are racist it appears.

Tosh.

Oh and the police are racist too! As above..... "It could be that those raped by an immigrant are more likely to report the rape, more likely to be believed by the police". It's in black and white, you just wrote it.

Sponsored Links
Back