I's only your money after all.

Sponsored Links
i'm sick to death of such newstories.. it doesn't matter what you read or watch.. all we get is example after example of this sort of p!55taking. If it's not lazy spongers it's pathetic jail sentences or bonkers human rights rulings.

And we are the best in the world at whinging and moaning about all this but absolutely nothing ever gets done. Nothing!

And what's our biggest lever to get things done or changed? Politicians? an election.... exactly we have an election and NOTHING changes...

It really is time the decent people of this country stood up and made the government put right some of these complete wrongs....

(i'm not sure how though... :rolleyes: )

It really is time the decent people of this country stood up and made the government put right some of these complete wrongs....

We can't even collectively get companies to stop surcharging credit card transactions and theatre bookings. What chance do we have of persuading whitehall to change it's ways? :confused:

Sponsored Links
i'm sick to death of such newstories.. it doesn't matter what you read or watch.. all we get is example after example of this sort of p!55taking. If it's not lazy spongers it's pathetic jail sentences or bonkers human rights rulings.

And we are the best in the world at whinging and moaning about all this but absolutely nothing ever gets done. Nothing!

what's our biggest lever to get things done or changed? Politicians? an election.... exactly we have an election and NOTHING changes...

Christ, give the new government a chance will you!! They've not been in a couple of weeks yet and you seem to be blaming them for this. Perhaps you think they can solve the problems they have inherited from Labour in 5 minutes?

Christ, give the new government a chance will you!! They've not been in a couple of weeks yet and you seem to be blaming them for this.
Only took a couple of weeks for a fiidler to be found out,so nothing is going to change any time soon.

Christ, give the new government a chance will you!! They've not been in a couple of weeks yet and you seem to be blaming them for this.
Only took a couple of weeks for a fiidler to be found out,so nothing is going to change any time soon.

No proof that he has fiddled anything within the lifetime of the present government though. Come on , give them a chance.

This will make you smile. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Daily Mail always makes me smile, it's the best comic I've read since Whizzer & Chips. I like the strip where they always go on about the asylum seekers, this weeks was great! :D

No proof that he has fiddled anything within the lifetime of the present government though. Come on , give them a chance.
He's an MP, thats good enough to question his integrity :LOL:

what's our biggest lever to get things done or changed? Politicians? an election.... exactly we have an election and NOTHING changes...

Christ, give the new government a chance will you!! They've not been in a couple of weeks yet and you seem to be blaming them for this. Perhaps you think they can solve the problems they have inherited from Labour in 5 minutes?

All the decent punter ever gets from governments is bad news.... raised taxes, spending cuts, no special offers on beer anymore etc etc.

Why not drag back some of the deficit from 'claimants' who don't deserve to claim.... and how about the proceeds of crime? how about taxing more heavily monies earned here but sent straight out of the country? how about stopping the ultra rich (which to me is £100k per year +) from hiding cash in tax havens?

no, none of the above, let's squeeze joe and jo public a little bit more.... :rolleyes:

Ref Mr Laws - No integrity to question :idea:

In fairness, he had made millions as a banker, so has a high code of ethics. Oh, and he was part of the negotiating team that forged the coalition, thus selling most of what his political party beleives in down the swanee river.

But at least he was honest about his private life and stood by his principles there ;)

In fairness, he had made millions as a banker, so has a high code of ethics.
Was that said with tongue in cheek.
Who's tongue in who's cheek :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though, the thing about banking is that they serve no useful purpose. Every penny that they get eventually comes down to some poor kid in a third world country scrabbling around in some dirt for something they can eat or sell to eat. Bankers add no value to that penny as it climbs the financial ladder.

Sponsored Links
Back