Is there a machine that can do the same as digging a trench

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to run untilities from the house to the back of the garden. The ideal run would be along one side of the house but that would go under a concrete floor garage.

Is there a mechanical tool that can bore the hole not only under the garage but also all the way or at least avoid digging a trench the whole way?

I can do with a smaller waste pipe if I use a saniflow system to avoifd using the large bore usual waste pipe.

I am thinkiing of the mess caused if a trench is dug. The length of the run would be 30-40metres some of it under bushes.

Thanks for any advice and if anyone can provide approx cost comparisons of the 2 options that would help.

Mandeep

Sponsored Links
It's common for them to be used in domestic situations as well, for bringing cold mains below and into the house at the back. So there will be people in your area that will be able to give you a price for that work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back