is this acceptable for granite fitters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
had a company come and fit granite worktops to my new kitchen. the sink and tap were on site i had to work so my girlfriend was there to let them in and work
when i got home, i thought the tap hole was a bit far away from the sink
but id wait till i fitted the sink and tap (see pics) is this acceptable?

Sponsored Links
I would not be happy with that - you cannot wash your hand without getting lots of water on the side!

An option you have if you for some reason cannot get replaced is use a different type of tap.

im not very happy at all. see what they come back with ive seen some taps with a 220mm reach but wont be happy unless they reimburse for it

Sponsored Links
Its really pour.

(Excuse the pun there)

If thats the basin and taps you want its a new top time FOC.

Trouble is, they will blame the unit underneath saying there was no room to do the pipe work.

Andy

Yeah they are saying that my girlfriend asked for it there but she only said what side she wanted it on
so annoying

wonder if she said she wanted it missing the bowl would they do it

Yeah they are saying that my girlfriend asked for it there but she only said what side she wanted it on
so annoying

wonder if she said she wanted it missing the bowl would they do it

she may have pointed to a point on the worktop and they took it as literal?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back