It's like the Falklands war all over again.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I see the foreigner-hating Brexer racists are grumbling again.

Sponsored Links
Is there no end to French duplicity?

Says the idiot that voted for Putins Brexit.

hey Filly how is Lord of Siberia doing - you know one of Putins cronies that Boris put in the House of Lords.

Is there no end to French duplicity?

I'm not defending anybody, but as always it's not quite as clear as it sounds. From that link...

TotalEnergies was quick to defend itself in a statement published the same day the allegations were made.

The oil giant said all its gas condensates are produced by its joint venture Terneftegaz, in which it is a minority shareholder (49%). These are then sold to its partner Novatek, a company in which it plays ‘no operational role’ despite being a minority shareholder (19.4%), it added.

On making profits from the sale of jet fuels to the Russian army via this joint venture, TotalEnergies said it had stopped receiving dividends from Terneftegaz in February of this year – just before the war started.

On 22 March, the French company also said it was not operating “any oil or gas fields, or liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants in Russia.”

Be the same french who during the falklands had technicians working on exocets in argentina also denying there was a kill switch in the exocets which were used to kill UK servicemen .

Our national response to the crisis in the East is to have a (misguided) go at the French lol

Blup

frsq.jpg

There is a fair chance that Total own plant in Russia. Many companies do. £billions worth. They don't now. An area not mentioned much The plant is still there.

Given the complexities of how everything in this world is interconnected, then almost everything is just a few small steps away from the bomb that killed the child.

I once asked a machinist with Heckler & Koch if he ever thinks about their future when he makes barrels of the guns.

To be fair (if that even allowed in here in GD :unsure: ) the issue was raised by the french goverment.

Given the complexities of how everything in this world is interconnected, then almost everything is just a few small steps away from the bomb that killed the child.

I once asked a machinist with Heckler & Koch if he ever thinks about their future when he makes barrels of the guns.
Sounds like the intro to the movie 'Lord of War' where you see the manufacture of a single bullet to the scene where it speeds towards the face of an African child.

What did he say in response to your question?

Sponsored Links
Back