I've never seen so many white people in one place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I went to gay Chicken theme fancy dress party dressed as a Hot chick
I've never seen so many Cocks in one place.

There’s a bikes café near me and every month they have a Harley Davidson rider meeting. You’ve never seen so many doctors, dentists and solicitors in one place.

White people slagging off other white people for being white.

You couldn't make it up!

Sponsored Links
The race laws need reformed to include a specific offence of anti white racism.
White people and Christianity can be mocked and smeared as racist if they so much as complain about the behavior of certain ethnicities.

If 'gammon' is racist, then so is 'snowflake'.
But I don't recall the right-wingers worrying about the use of 'snowflake'.

Isn't it amazing how the right-wingers get all worked up about a term that isn't racist, but they think it could be racist against them.
You couldn't make it up!

There’s a bikes café near me and every month they have a Harley Davidson rider meeting. You’ve never seen so many doctors, dentists and solicitors in one place.
Do they wear labels?

The race laws need reformed to include a specific offence of anti white racism.
White people and Christianity can be mocked and smeared as racist if they so much as complain about the behavior of certain ethnicities.
You're over-using your imagination again.
If you can find an example (a real one, not some fictitious scenario that you have invented) where, in your opinion, white people or Christians have been mocked, merely for who they are, please present it to the forum.

NOTE: It is not racist to mock Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or any other religion. You can mock an ideology as much as you want. It is when you mock the believers, merely for being who they are (or your perception of what they might be) that it is racist.
Remember the definition of islamophobia:
"Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness"

If you can find an example (a real one, not some fictitious scenario that you have invented) where, in your opinion, white people or Christians have been mocked, merely for who they are, please present it to the forum.
These ones have been more than just mocked. Mind you, that was all done by non-whites so I’m guessing you’ll just rubbish that as fake news.
https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Christian-persecution-set-to-rise-in-2019

Alternatively, feel free to walk down any Middle Eastern high street proudly proclaiming Jesus is great and see how far you get.

Last edited:
put you in the mood for your work tomorrow
Ta duck, hanging doors but thanks anyway (?).

Once saw a plumber leaning on a shovel and I said...

"There's sh it on the end of your shovel.."

To which the plumber responded by picking up the shovel and looking at the bladed end. Confused he said..

"I don't see any sh it"

To which I responded...

"Wrong end mate " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"In June 2017, it was reported that Snow had shouted "**** the Tories" at Glastonbury. He was criticised for his views on air by a guest on Channel 4 News, and former Conservative minister Grant Shapps later refused to appear on the show, doubting its neutrality. Shapps stated: "I don’t think he [Jon Snow] can deal in an even handed manner in any interview with a Conservative MP. He has lost all credibility."[27] MP Andrew Bridgen called for Snow's resignation, arguing that Snow's "extreme views" were incompatible with an impartial interviewer.[28] Rival presenter for the BBC, Andrew Marr, commented that if he had made similar comments, he would have lost his job.[29]

Channel 4 released a statement saying that Snow had been “spoken to and reminded of his responsibilities around due impartiality”.[30]"

Wikipedia. It doesn't say whether the report was proven, but as C4 "reminded him of his responsibilities"....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back