I've never seen so many white people in one place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fraction of those who turned up for the pro-EU demonstration...

Shows how clueless / idle / complacent / smug they were; if they'd shown such fortitude on June 2016, we might not have been mired in this farce for (almost) three years.

Sponsored Links
The race laws need reformed to include a specific offence of anti white racism.

These ones have been more than just mocked. Mind you, that was all done by non-whites so I’m guessing you’ll just rubbish that as fake news.
https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Christian-persecution-set-to-rise-in-2019

Alternatively, feel free to walk down any Middle Eastern high street proudly proclaiming Jesus is great and see how far you get.
We were discussing UK and its laws.
It is glaringly obvious that UK laws do not apply to "any Middle Eastern high street".
Well, I thought it was glaringly obvious!

Sponsored Links
I was a labour voter when I was 18-20. People change as they age.

"In June 2017, it was reported that Snow had shouted "**** the Tories" at Glastonbury. He was criticised for his views on air by a guest on Channel 4 News, and former Conservative minister Grant Shapps later refused to appear on the show, doubting its neutrality. Shapps stated: "I don’t think he [Jon Snow] can deal in an even handed manner in any interview with a Conservative MP. He has lost all credibility."[27] MP Andrew Bridgen called for Snow's resignation, arguing that Snow's "extreme views" were incompatible with an impartial interviewer.[28] Rival presenter for the BBC, Andrew Marr, commented that if he had made similar comments, he would have lost his job.[29]

Channel 4 released a statement saying that Snow had been “spoken to and reminded of his responsibilities around due impartiality”.[30]"

Wikipedia. It doesn't say whether the report was proven, but as C4 "reminded him of his responsibilities"....?
Oh dear! A rumour based on one person's tweet, since deleted.
I've sung the Marseillaise many times. I can assure you I did not participate in the French revolution, nor do I wish to see
"That their impure blood
Should water our fields."

I've also sung the UK National Anthem many times, but I'm not wishing to
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks,

I've sung Jerusalem many times, but I have no desire to build Jerusalem.
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Til we have built Jerusalem

I've sung Land of Hope and Glory many times , but I have no wish to build an empire.

I've probably sung some songs that I did not even appreciate the meaning of the lyrics.

When we are in a crowd we sing all sorts of funny, patriotic, silly songs, it doesn't mean that we share the sentiment of the lyrics.

I did not know much about Islam until I actually spoke to a muslim. Muslims revere Jesus or as they call him Isa.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/18/10660648/jesus-in-islam-muslims-believe-christmas-quran
It is God that they believe in. They do not accept the trinity.
I understand that they see the prophet Mohammed as a prophet of God, I understand that they see Jesus as just another prophet of God, and absolutely not God's earthly representative, as Christians see Jesus.
Of course, Christians do not recognise Mohammed at all.

Incidentally, they believe in the other prophets also, Noah, Abraham, Moses, etc.

Motman relies on some press articles which are blatantly biased.
He hasn't noticed other headings in the article, which suggest the biased nature of the source:
upload_2019-4-2_17-4-8.png

He blithely believes such propaganda.
Worse still, he allows such propaganda to influence his own bigotry.
You would expect a teacher to be able to discern the difference between propaganda and real news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back