J.C.M(the Brazilian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
freddymercurystwin wrote

The OPs first post is asking whether 5 bullets in the head is reasonable or too many. Obviously he wasn't a bomber but as he was cosidered to be one, it seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Lets hope you are considered one soon and we can be rid of comments like the one above that litter this forum.

freddymercurystwin wrote

The OPs first post is asking whether 5 bullets in the head is reasonable or too many. Obviously he wasn't a bomber but as he was cosidered to be one, it seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Lets hope you are considered one soon and we can be rid of comments like the one above that litter this forum.

If I'm considered to be a suicide bomber I don't mind taking a few bullets to the head. Maybe someone could stun me instead? :D You don't seem to have grasped any understanding in to why bombers are likely to be treated in this way.

Why didn't they just use a stun gun ?.

ah what a good idea to put electricty through someone that is thought to be a suicide bomber. If he had of been that would have worked well on something that is detonated by electrical current

Sponsored Links
Thermo wrote

If he had of been

Yes "if" is the key word here.
Their was no evidence to suggest he was a suicide bomber.
Just misguided judgements made by the bungling idiots in the met.
And given that their was no evidence then a stun gun would have been reasonable and JCM would still be alive today.

here we go again. bored of that not going down that road for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:

freddymercurystwin wrote

If I'm considered to be a suicide bomber I don't mind taking a few bullets to the head.

Do you think JCM would hold that view ?. Get real idiot.

Maybe someone could stun me instead?

Stunning would be to good for someone like you.

You don't seem to have grasped any understanding in to why bombers are likely to be treated in this way.

You don't seem to have grasped why the UK has been targeted in the first place. :rolleyes:

The same time that you realise that the security services were accurately tracking terrorists for the SAS to terminate long before you and I were born and have been doing so ever since ... It's called surveillance amongst other things.

The only difference in this case was ... They got it wrong.

Read this next bit slowly and carefully so that, hopefully, it will be the last time you feel the need to ask it ...
I'm not in a position to say what I would do as I keep trying to tell you as it is not my area of expertise and I leave it to those who's role it is.

Now can we please move on.

MW

So if the SAS terminate a suspect they'll advertise it if they shoot the wrong bloke? Is that your argument?

And you simply admit to having no idea how to identify a suspect any more than the police do? What are you actually saying here? You don't know and they don't know? Hardly surprising the good guy gets it occasionally then is it?

Balenza: Get a grip, if you keep writing personal nonsense like the above all that will happen is that the post will be locked and rightly so.

The fact is that a mistake was made by the intelligence services and the wrong man was identified as the target ... From that point forward there was only one possible outcome ... The one which happened.

Surely you cannot expect the police to attempt to tazer a man they believe to be a suicide bomber packed with explosives on his way to detonate himself :rolleyes:

Unfortunate I agree, and lessons need to be learnt so that the same mistake doesn't happen again but mistakes do happen and bleating on about whether the guy should have been killed with one bullet to the head or 5 makes no sense at all to me.

We should be looking at why an innocent man was targeted in the first place and leave the officers on the ground who actually killed him alone ... They were not to blame here.

Joe-90 wrote:
And you simply admit to having no idea how to identify a suspect any more than the police do
Errmm ... Yes, what are you expecting, this is a DIY forum not MI5 uncovered. :rolleyes: Don't expect any more responses from me to your posts on this subject ... Pointless.

MW

As long as you put forward answers that are based in fantasy rather than fact - I quite agree.

i agree.. death, war, guns and bombs are barbaric, but once you've decided that someone is about to blow up tens/hundreds of innocent people, then 1, 5 or even 100 bullets is perfectly fine if you are protecting your own.

The question here is in identifying this guy as a terrorist, not what you do to him. And this guy, for me, didn't help himself... and i don't know all the details, none of us ever will, but if a copper shouts at me to get on the ground, then unless i've had 15 pints and feel like i can take on the world, i get on the ground...

These coppers were doing their job and should be acknowledge as highly skilled armed officers - no civis were injured even though 5 rounds were fired...

But i do feel for JCDm and his family.... he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and did the wrong thing... certainly not a death sentence... but on that day in particular, what could the police do?

The issue isn't whether he was or wasn't a terrorist it's the ease with which someone totally innocent can be labelled one,it's almost a free ticket to go and shoot whoever you like, " oh sorry sarge, thought he was a terrorist"
"well you should be more careful next time, bullets don't come cheap you know, just use the gun butt after the third bullet next time lad."
"ok sarge, is it lunchtime yet?"

What's the option then Tim? Stand around and watch for long enough and the real bomber will kills dozens. I guess you could ask him for his passport or fingerprints.

What's the option then Tim? Stand around and watch for long enough and the real bomber will kills dozens. I guess you could ask him for his passport or fingerprints.
it depends on whether the person is apprehended or not as JCM was manhandled to the floor by several officers of the constabulary and then shot I think there could have been slight over exuberence by the boys in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back