J.C.M(the Brazilian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had family members blown up in ireland in the 70s no one has ever been convicted even though the authoritys know who plant the bomb, and had information :eek: a guy getting the sack wont bring back our loved ones, wont say to much on this forum but the brazilian got better hearing than we got , :eek: :?: p.s. had his visa run out :?: if so did police know who he really was :?: :confused: only asking. i would still like to think that this was a tragic mistake, someone somewhere has to do our dirty work.be glad it is not you :cry: many say they would pull the trigger but you have to live with the aftermath if it gose pear shape :(

Sponsored Links
I pass on a comment made by another

"" those who complain about too many bullets need to have been in close proximity to someone they have every reason to believe can destroy them with a flick of a finger. The need to stop that finger movement is overwhelming and takes precedent over everything ""

and I tend to agree with that sentiment and explanation of why more than one bullet was used.

I pass on a comment made by another

"" those who complain about too many bullets need to have been in close proximity to someone they have every reason to believe can destroy them with a flick of a finger. The need to stop that finger movement is overwhelming and takes precedent over everything ""

and I tend to agree with that sentiment and explanation of why more than one bullet was used.
but how would they know what type of flick of the finger would do it ie a press or a release?

05/11/2007 17:28

Al Qaida has begun methodically "grooming" children and young people to carry out terror attacks in Britain, the head of MI5 has warned.

In his first public speech since becoming director general in April, Jonathan Evans said the Security Service now knew of at least 2,000 individuals who posed a "direct threat to national security and public safety" because of their support for terrorism

How come they can indentify 2000 that are a threat and only monitor them but shoot one who was not a threat nor indentified as one.

Sponsored Links
How come they can indentify 2000 that are a threat and only monitor them but shoot one who was not a threat nor indentified as one.

It was a mistake. There will be many more. Feel thankful that we are able to identify possible threats early. As has been said plenty of times - the muslim murderers only need to get lucky once, our boys need to be lucky all time.

Yes, Megawatt, that's what I've said all along. There will always be cases of mistaken identity regardless of the depth of the intelligence.

There will always be cases of mistaken identity regardless of the depth of the intelligence.
That quite clearly doesn't make much sense Joe.

If you have really poor intelligence logic would suggest that there would be more mistakes and more innocent people being shot ... The flip side is ... Better intelligence, fewer mistakes and more of the right people being shot.

MW

There will always be cases of mistaken identity regardless of the depth of the intelligence.

If you have really poor intelligence logic would suggest that there would be more mistakes and more innocent people being shot ... The flip side is ... Better intelligence, fewer mistakes and more of the right people being shot.

MW

Makes sense to me, is a bit like saying no matter how good aircraft maintainance is, every now and then, one will crash due to poor maintainance. It's human nature.

Absolutely but if you have really poor aircraft maintenance the likelyhood of crashes increases and vice-versa.

I would have thought it was common sense but I'm sure others will disagree ;)

MW

But there will always be the odd mistake - JPM for example.

Absolutely but if you have really poor aircraft maintenance the likelyhood of crashes increases and vice-versa.

I would have thought it was common sense but I'm sure others will disagree ;)
I was going to make a comment then about Virgin and Ryanair but I thought I'd better not ;)

But there will always be the odd mistake - JPM for example.

The odd mistake would imply that most of the time they get it right. Exactly how many genuine Islamic fundamentalist terrorists have the police shot dead in the last ten years? Oh there was that one they shot by mistake last year (oh no, it was the gloves that shot him :rolleyes: ), but he was found not guilty of anything at all.

So I ask again Joe, how many times have firearms officers got it right, and shot dead a terrorist about to commit mass murder?

It isn't about how many Islamic terrorists have been shot, that isn't the desired outcome, but how many haven't been shot out of the thousands that are monitored on a permanent basis (costing the taxpayer a fortune).

that's just the way the police justify they're huge budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back