jacuzzi pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a jacuzzi 6 jet bath and its making a strange humming noise whilst not turned on, ive disconnected it from the power supply and its still humming (over an hour later) any ideas anyone.

Sponsored Links
You wouldn't belieeeeeeve it :oops: :oops: :oops: Wife goes in the bath and tells me the problem, disconnects it from the mains, still humming, turns boiler off and other electrical equipment in case its that, still humming badly, now i'm really stumped (my bath panel is made of bathroom cladding and is well siliconed in) so off it came to expose the pump, felt it and it was vibrating so wacked it a few times with the rubber end of my hammer, still humming, then i noticed the bath water level was going down :?: but no leaks under the bath, now i'm as sick as a parrot and its getting late so i turned the knob for the pop up waste :rolleyes: humming stopped :oops: head dick comes to mind.

Sponsored Links
Ah, right. Well I'm a professional, you see so I'd never have done anything like that.... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back