Jesus

Sponsored Links
The Sunday School you went to was obviously not too scrupulous about presenting a truthful image.

This is not a good sign. What else did they tell you?

I did not go to a Sunday school, but I did go to school on a Sunday once ;)
Seriously though, being a man of the physical side of things I'm not really a believer.My honest opinion is that religion of some sort or another was forced on people as a way of making them tow the line or abide with laws with the threat of a higher being waiting to punish them if they stepped out of line

Sponsored Links
hes portrayed differntly in diffrent parts of the world. At the time of the rise of christendom, the world was a small place, and it is unlikely they would have portrayed him as what was seen as one of a barbaric race. That tradition has lasted for a few thousand years i suppose!

Tis as simple as that it keeps us in good order .Jessssus,got to go the neighbour has got his black&decker going and I promised him last time ,that the next time he does that I would kill him :evil:

It is ffffffreezing outside but we got a ffff big fire going in the igloo and my next door neighbour is a inuidiot :LOL:

Thermo said:
hes portrayed differently in different parts of the world.

Yup, and because of Coca-cola marketing campaigns, he's now known worldwide as wearing red and white clothes... :D :LOL: :rolleyes:

How does an eskimo/inuit come to be living in Antarctica? Is he on holiday?

JohnD said:

Well the american goverment stole our land know to us inuidiots as snow and gave us new land also know as snow ,by the way what are these strange animals down here ,they look like birds but cannot fly but swim in the water :LOL:

ricicle said:
JohnD said:

Sorry :oops: Should have said is your neighbour a penguin :LOL:

No he is a butler ,but he does walk a bit like a penguin

ricicle said:
Seriously though, being a man of the physical side of things I'm not really a believer.My honest opinion is that religion of some sort or another was forced on people as a way of making them tow the line or abide with laws with the threat of a higher being waiting to punish them if they stepped out of line
Welcome to the real world ;) You can now rest in peace for finding the answer

Sponsored Links
Back