joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

Sponsored Links
Never heard of a war cemetery?
Haven't you?

Anyhoo, why do you find it difficult to believe that 6 million corpses, a lot of which could be ashes, can be disposed of? Europe is a big place Joey.

If there was a river nearby or fields , then ash disposal/dispersion would be a doddle.

Sponsored Links
Ah yes of course. 11 million bodies burned in smokeless crematoria and spread on the land. Is there anything you won't believe to retain your blinkered view??

Ah yes of course. 11 million bodies burned in smokeless crematoria and spread on the land. Is there anything you won't believe to retain your blinkered view??
Why is it so unbelievable?

Do you think all 11 million would have been cremated?

Do you believe that all 25 million war casualties were buried?

Joe

read this

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/auschwitz/auschwitz-faq-06.html

If you research you can find out why the Franks were not murdered on arrival at a concentration. Remember the need for slave labour meant some victims were selected to become slave workers.

You could also discover for yourself that the reason for imprisonment of some of those who claim the Holocaust did not happen was not their opinion but the actions they took against those who challenged them.

There is no point in answering all your questions. Not because they
cannot be answered but because you will not accept the facts that contradict your opinion.

To lose 10 million bodies over 5 years in an area the size of Europe and the area of Russia occupide by the Germans and managed with military efficiency and ruthlessness was relatively easy. Especiallly as Sonder Transports on the railways often took preference over troop and munition transports.

Do the maths using the number of camps and the number of bodies that can be buried in a deep pit with quicklime added to the corpses.

Oh and whist we are talking numbers - why are the Jews obsessed by the figure of six million - way before 1939?

http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million...Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php[/QUOTE]

I didn't quite understand the facsimile of the article on Hebrew character that's missing- can you expand on this?

Are they not mostly stories concerning two populations- that of Russia and Eastern Europe?

Once a figure of 6m is accepted as the Russian population, then why is it strange that the same figure is used in subsequent reports on Russia?

It looks like it's a estimate used as a standard rather than anything Cabalistic.

Why did the gas chamber have no airtight doors?
You mean other than the rubber sealed ones, or the felt dealed ones? I believe they were airtight enough for the purpose.
Why do none of the gas chambers have the blue walls associated with cyanide gas?
Maybe you should read up properly, such as here:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/auschwitz/ftp.py?camps/auschwitz//cyanide/cyanide.002
-Addresses the residue issue quite well.
Why were there no vent chimneys to safely disperse the gas?
There were.
Problem is of course, Joe knows all this, but still insists on this nonesense.

Holocaust is known in great detail, by a convergence of evidence, such as eye witness accounts, physical evidence, and historical research that is ongoing.
It is not done by cherry picking/lies/disinformation, as Joe does.

Nizkor are a bunch of Jewish fanatics. Doing their best to maintain a failing belief in the holocaust as perpetrated by Jews since the war. Occam's razor comes to mind.

Do you really expect them to agree that any part of what is claimed is wrong?

Do you really think that they would?

As for 11 million corpses buried all over the shop with quick lime in the graves - well someone would have had a mighty busy job. It would have taken a workforce of thousands. The odd thing is - no-one remembers seeing them. Did they work at night?

Now answer me straight Bernard. Should people that question the holocaust (only the Jewish one mind) should be imprisoned? Will you answer? (he won't).

Why did the gas chamber have no airtight doors?
You mean other than the rubber sealed ones, or the felt dealed ones? I believe they were airtight enough for the purpose.
Why do none of the gas chambers have the blue walls associated with cyanide gas?
Maybe you should read up properly, such as here:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/auschwitz/ftp.py?camps/auschwitz//cyanide/cyanide.002
-Addresses the residue issue quite well.
Why were there no vent chimneys to safely disperse the gas?
There were.
Problem is of course, Joe knows all this, but still insists on this nonesense.

Holocaust is known in great detail, by a convergence of evidence, such as eye witness accounts, physical evidence, and historical research that is ongoing.
It is not done by cherry picking/lies/disinformation, as Joe does.

The gas chamber has been inspected by experts who say it is IMPOSSIBLE to have been used as a gas chamber. There are no chimney vents on any of the thousands of reconnaissance photos.

As for eye witnesses - I used to believe until I read what the so-called eye witnesses testified. Just complete fabrication and hysteria.

Joe, It's hard to tell if you are being serious or just stirring things up. Official figures make it clear that the 11 million dead is an estimate and the exact figure is not known. But nobody says these were all killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz. Large numbers died of starvation, being worked to death, disease, being shot, etc. And this took place over a long period of time in thousands of camps spread all over Eastern Europe. Even if the figures are a couple of million out I don't really get what difference you think that makes. The Nazis set out on a plan to exterminate millions of people and there is enough film, eye witness accounts and official German military records to show that was exactly what they had been doing before the allies intervened. So what if some of it isn't entirely accurate. The figures being a million or two out don't change the fact that it happened.

But that's just it - it isn't based on evidence at all. If millions of people were shot someone would know about it and where they were buried. Where did you get your information from? You don't actually know do you? You were brought up to believe it was true - but is it? Yes I saw Schindlers List and read Five Chimneys etc when I was a believer. But when the Internet came along I started to question what was true and what wasn't. If you can show me the truth then do so. BTW, do you believe that anyone that questions history should be imprisoned?

If the bodies were burnt then there would be reconnaissance photos showing hundreds of smoking chimneys. There aren't any. Crematoria make lots of smoke. Of course the eye witness accounts say there were flames spewing forth visible for miles around. The reconnaissance photos never captured any.

Rumour and hysteria actually convinced the inmates they witnessed something they never witnessed.

Sponsored Links
Back