julie /L ... come back

M

Moz

we all know you must be watching ,David ...what a star you were .. fell out with a guy ...but come back please

I like many others loved your threads :)

Sponsored Links
things arent right .. sorry ....

that was so wrong .......

after being here for awhile , I enjoyed the craic /fun

a lot of peeps were joined up ..lol

we took too the place well

Sponsored Links
What are you on about moz, julie already did come back, and david is too busy fitting sliding doors to his boat and writing to the Telegraph abou single mothers!

I have been reluctant to ask in case he comes back to tell me himself, but what happened to Freddie?

hermes

yeah right ..lol ..:)

an freddies gone too ...lol ..lol..lol

in name ..lol maybe ...;)

Moz said:
hermes

yeah right ..lol ..:)

an freddies gone too ...lol ..lol..lol

in name ..lol maybe ...;)

Ok then who do you reckon he is? I don't recognise his style anywhere.

freddie vanished an before he went he was big mates with this other less nutter guy here ..total same views but less aggressive in his approach ..

very easy to see him here now ..lol ;)

hermes said:
david is too busy fitting sliding doors to his boat and writing to the Telegraph abou single mothers!

Errr..........I wouldn't have sliding doors on our boat :rolleyes:
And he doesn't read the telegraph.........and has never written to anyone about single mothers!

Moz said:
we all know you must be watching ,David

He doesn't access this forum anymore Moz.......or even read any of the posts

He is really busy at the moment - as we have recently moved house and it needs some work - which will probably take us up to Christmas

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that lots of the old crowd have disappeared - I wonder why?

Anyway Moz......tell us Freddie's new nic. ;) :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
Errr..........I wouldn't have sliding doors on our boat :rolleyes:
And he doesn't read the telegraph.........and has never written to anyone about single mothers!

Hi Julie

David and Julie wrote:
The door is for the bedroom on my boat, a conventional door and frame takes up quite a bit of width and gets in the way, so I have built a pocket type door which slides between the bath/bedroom walls.

It actually slides on the heavy duty roller bearing type drawer runners as I am restricted on height for sliding door gear. Works really well except for getting hold of the thing when its open(between the walls).

And I was joking about writing to the Telegraph, but he did post on here a lot of times about single mums.

That was then Hermes..............!

Many things that were done on the boat initially have been changed......we have changed our minds many times from what our initial ideas were at the begining.

Now that it's almost ready we can't so easily change our minds anymore though - too problematic at this stage

Sponsored Links
Back