Julie L/B

M

Moz

Im really sorry youre not going to post here again :( :( :(

I do hope you reconsider as I loved reading your posts/thoughts an you were one of the Greatest posters here ....

PLEASE comeback an be that lovely bolshie Madam ;)
to me and others here again ,lol

very best regards ;)

moz

ps
OMG I miss you already ... :(

Sponsored Links
Yeah Moz is right Julie, why let a t#ssa like BAS drive you away?

Come back and get up is nose.

You never know he may come to you with a runny nose and then see what fun you can have rodding his pipe out ;) :LOL:

Come back Julie my filthy dreams arent the same anymore ;)

Moz said:
Im really sorry youre not going to post here again :( :( :(

Sorry I seem to have missed something :( could some one point me in the right direction?

She ( Julie ) has left the forum because of nasty posts to her in hang em high thread.

Sponsored Links
Julie please come back, my sexual education has come on leaps and bounds by reading about some of your experiences. :D

I do not know what has occured here, but Julie should not stop postingdue to a **** like BAS.

Julie, your a sane voice in a mad world..comeback..

BAS, you should be ashamed of yourself..you have annoyed and upset people on EVERY forum you post on, you have no sense of humour and are so easy to wind up it's a joke...

Apologise to Julie now...

But then I bet you "know" your right..just like all the alter egoes you post as..

Talk about a sad, sexless, lifeless git...Are you the model for the 40 year old virgin?

Oh, before anyone asks..yes I'm ****ed..went out for a couple, run into some friends and a LOT of Kronenbourgs and several Double JD&cokes later..I'm here....

Why can I spell when drunk but not when sober????

Big_Spark said:
I do not know what has occured here, but Julie should not stop postingdue to a **** like BAS.
I'm not responsible for her leaving here.

I said what I thought about her story. I still think her story is so incredible that I still don't believe it.

She's perfectly free to take no notice of me whatsoever.

BAS, you should be ashamed of yourself..you have annoyed and upset people on EVERY forum you post on,
The only people I've upset are those who don't like it when I show what kind of people they really are, or who think that they have some special exemption from being challenged when wrong.

you have no sense of humour
Nobody who knows me would agree with that in the tiniest degree.

and are so easy to wind up it's a joke...
I guess it's possible that the racist opinions voiced by Stupid Joe-90 and Slogger, the recent death penalty views posted by David, Julie & Slogger etc etc are false, and designed to artificially attract condemnation, but it seems unlikely. You'd have to be pretty sad to crave attention so much that the only way to get it was to go to an Internet chat forum and pretend to be unpleasant.

Apologise to Julie now...
What for? For saying that I simply find it unbelievable that a person would allow their partner to post in their joint names if they really disagreed with what they were saying, or that a person would do that to their partner if they knew that they didn't agree?

I don't think so.

But then I bet you "know" your right..just like all the alter egoes you post as..
I only have one other ID that I post under, on the IEE forum, and I chose that for that specific forum as I thought I ought to make it clear that I was not an electrician. I thought you knew that.

I have no others, and I'm at a loss to understand why you think I do, unless it's because it doesn't suit you to believe that there are other people who think like I do, and that the racist/fascist/barbaric people I condemn are viewed with disdain by more than one person.

Talk about a sad, sexless, lifeless git...Are you the model for the 40 year old virgin?
Nice to see that you've not lost your ability to coherently argue your case, or to stick to the topic.

Oh, before anyone asks..yes I'm p****d..went out for a couple, run into some friends and a LOT of Kronenbourgs and several Double JD&cokes later..I'm here....
In vino veritas?

Deleted my post, can't be bothered 'cos it will go on & on & on :cry:

I don't think it spiteful to stand up for oneself, as said before Mas has been one of the most constrained people on here and really doesn't deserve to be picked on, saying that of course it's anothers right to disagree but not to be nasty with it.

kendor said:
I don't think it spiteful to stand up for oneself, as said before Mas has been one of the most constrained people on here and really doesn't deserve to be picked on, saying that of course it's anothers right to disagree but not to be nasty with it.

And that's exactly what BAS is with his replies--nasty---probably in attempt to slam the other one down.

As regards Joe and Slogger--it has been explained time and time again that they are deliberate in the wind up but you either cant read or dont listen--so you fall for it, that makes you...............

kendor said:

Whoa ... I agree .... No disrespect to Maso whatsoever.. . I meant don't be drawn into the web ... So to speak.. He knows what I mean.
;)

Freddie said:
kendor said:

And that's exactly what BAS is with his replies--nasty---probably in attempt to slam the other one down.

As regards Joe and Slogger--it has been explained time and time again that they are deliberate in the wind up but you either cant read or dont listen--so you fall for it, that makes you...............
An argumentative barsteward! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back