Just for the record Labours betrayal of the working man

I personally dont have a problem with religions or colour of a particular race of people .
I just believe- when in Rome- follow the Roman rules.
Same as we have to do in Saudi etc .
Our hospitals would be on their knees if not for Eastern docs and nurses.
Whilst they are at work- they do what they are dedicated to do.
I dont give a monkeys what they do whilst they are behind closed doors in their homes here in UK.
BUT- once they step out into our territory--they have to abide by our rules. Those who respect that are more than welcome --but- those who come here to bleed our system dry- really need to be 'let know' this country does not welcome them at all and never will.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely Peter; we’re singing from the same hymn sheet there, so to speak. As I’ve gotten older I have noticed what people call tolerance is just becoming another word for surrender. :evil:

There are, and always will be, those who know how to milk the system. I too make generalisations, but hope to get them generally true. I think, (well I know actually), the race card is played all too often for our comfort and shame on those who do!

My main beef about what is happening in this country though is actually little to do with the ethnic mix but the sheer population! The U.K. is about the size of New Zealand or the state of Idaho which have ~3 million. I’m not suggesting we should try and get down to that number, that would be completely unrealistic, but the quality of life is directly proportional to its population IMHO.

I get sick of hearing our population is 60 million! I remember first hearing that figure bandied around some twenty years ago FFS. Try nearer 70 million, or more, plus all the ones they don’t know about... :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back