Just wanted to say hello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

Just registered so that I can bother yous lot with questions that no-one has asked already :LOL: .

Am not a professional anything (unless my day job counts?) but do regular DIY stuff at home. Just someone who bought a bought a house because she liked where it was and didn't realise her DH thought that meant she liked how it was.

But so often when I have googled a problem with an ongoing project, I have ended up at this forum with somone else having had the same one. And found the answer I was looking for. (Fixing the stairs comes to mind, as well as finishing a wooden floor).

Currently half-way through a kitchen semi-revamp ("semi" because saving for whole new kitchen circa 2012, but oven broke and had to fit different cabinet to fit new oven into, and that had a knock-on effect around the room IYKWIM) and getting more and more jaded as I go along.

Anyway didn't want to start posting anywhere without introducing myself first really.

So this is me :D (sorry can't find a waving smiley).

(Although it won't look much like the real me, because you have a spell check button here ;) )

[/i]

Sponsored Links
Although you've been a 'lurker' for a while, hello and welcome. :D

As you may already know BPW this is the General Discussion section we don't answer 'problems' in here but some of us have a few mental ones!
crazy.gif

Enjoy your stay.
hello-011.gif

Sponsored Links
Hello and welcome BPW,
enjoy your stay and lots of useful info here.

hello-011.gif

Westy it's Valerie Singleton you need not the Huqette! ;)

:evil: :evil: :evil: I suppose you think that's funny, sooty is not amused!

Well tim has said "hello". That's the last we'll see of this female poster. Does anyone else see a pattern?

Joking aside and nothing to do with Tim but I've seen a pattern of females coming in here, saying hello and then you never hear from them again! Is it really so testosterone filled in here that they just can't stand it?

Welcome BPW and enjoy your stay, (albeit brief if Mr Tim gets involved), ;)

As already mentioned this is for 'General Discussion' and we do not answer problems.

The answer to that is simple.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM!

rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif

I'll take two of those with a glass of water.

Sponsored Links
Back