Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Justice needs to be done.... Those criminals protesting need to be dealt with.
Otherwise things really will go tits up and we will have Civil war.

The only benefits will be the the Russians and China.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/protests-us-america-cars-weapons

If justice was done they would not need to protest in the first place.

Just watching, a Black shop owner calls the Police to inform them he has apprehended a shoplifter, when the Police arrived they arrested him and punched and broke his some teeth.

It's up to the likes of you... Dress it up as you like I can see this getting really ugly. That's not good for you me Jemima or anyone but our enemies.

Sponsored Links
It's up to the likes of you... Dress it up as you like I can see this getting really ugly. That's not good for you me Jemima or anyone but our enemies.
Do you not think that racism has been ugly for several hundred years?

It was already ugly. This maybe new to bigots but not new to people who read some history. :mrgreen:

Whilst 1 in 4 is furloughed, people have time on their hands. :mrgreen:

Racism is ugly and it worries me. I worry about my girls growing up.

Hence why we need to work together on an even playing field to beat it...

Just watching, a Black shop owner calls the Police to inform them he has apprehended a shoplifter, when the Police arrived they arrested him and punched and broke his some teeth.
Have you a link?

It's racism when violent gangs plan to use violence against those protesting against racism.
It's white supremacists attempting to protect racism, an attempt to intimidate the protesters.
It's a perfect example of one-way racism.
You're wrong to suggest that it is anything else, and to use that as an explanation that racism is 'both ways'.
It's very much a one-way example of racism by white supremacists.

But racism is not that bad! :rolleyes:

Bodd's link:
Protesters across US attacked by cars driven into crowds and men with guns
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/protests-us-america-cars-weapons

Yep well done Bobby :rolleyes: note: that's not in the UK is it to which I am referring.

Racism is wrong and I don't know anyone who is saying otherwise. however just like kids bullying at school it will always be around. Wrongly or rightly that's how it is.

I don't understand what the riots are about, we have all the legislation in place to make racism illegal, they don't have any less rights than whites do, they don't have any less resources available to them than whites.

There isnt any specific data to show police brutality in the uk is wholly dependent on how the data is interpreted.

When compared to the UK wide population it seems as though there is a brutality issue against blacks, however when compared to percentage of population that are criminals there are more black criminals.

Companies already employ to quotas of diversity, which means they are not necessarily hiring the best person for the job they are doing it for pity. Which surely in itself is racism...

Other than continue to educate people what further do they want? What further can we do?
Do they just want fisticuffs with the cops and smash a few things up,

The cause is not specific and is disjointed.

I'm talking about UK I don't care what's happening in the states we have our own issues to deal with.

I see a thing earlier where a black labour MP was trying to tell Priti Patel she doesn't know what it's like for them, Priti Patel an Asian immigrant .. it's beyond a joke, Priti Patel told of her experience and completely blew her out the water.

See the inconsistency there, according to blacks only blacks suffer racism, this whole protest / riot is just mind boggling I don't understand it

We need a properly conservative movement to rid us of the BBC, the Guardian, the Conservative Party, the Labour Party, Sadiq Khan, all the Police Chiefs and all such loony left types. Will it happen? Can it? There are more conservatives in this country than there are lefties.

Enoch Powell said, 50 years ago: "In 15 or 20 years time the black man will have the whip-hand over the white".

Enoch was right - you'd think the loony left would love him for that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back