Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person doing the stabbing is possibly guilty of attempted murder,as said.

Must try harder.

The stabber is described as "Asian", and we all know what that means. The mainstream media will be portraying HIM as the victim or that the stabbing is due to tory cuts or such nonsense. All of that is not news and so to get an insightful glimpse into your mind, tell me what news would a decent person want from a report of that incident?

Sponsored Links
The stabber is described as "Asian", and we all know what that means.
I cant see any reference to that in the article you posted.

are you making it up

The mainstream media will be portraying HIM as the victim or that the stabbing is due to tory cuts or such nonsense.
really?

are you making that up?

All of that is not news and so to get an insightful glimpse into your mind, tell me what news would a decent person want from a report of that incident?
You asked me a question,I answered it,no idea what you are on about now

Sponsored Links
Must try harder.
To do what,,I watched a clip about a guy stabbing someone,the attacker was caught by some people.The main crime is attempted murder...The rest is the convoluted twisted warped invention of your mind.

Andy has already told us he is in favour of murder.

His rantings have no value.

To do what,,I watched a clip about a guy stabbing someone,the attacker was caught by some people.The main crime is attempted murder...The rest is the convoluted twisted warped invention of your mind.
I'm a bit lost TBH, Ive no idea what Andy is going on about.

Ive read the article 3 times, I still cant see what Andy can, maybe Ive missed a section or something.

I'm a bit lost TBH, Ive no idea what Andy is going on about.

Ive read the article 3 times, I still cant see what Andy can, maybe Ive missed a section or something.
You and me too,have apparently missed some awful crime that is as plain as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back