Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
a)  Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.  ...Just for you,,,,the US version.....splitting hairs as I said...Malice aforethought,,,,yes I think so.

Sponsored Links
Exactly, and it would be fairly difficult to prove he set out to kill him.
Lmao,,,,I think it might be difficult to defend,,,,8:46 mins kneeling on him,,denying him emergency help,losing control of his bladder,,,not checking his pulse,,breathing etc,,,,even coppers have a duty of care.4 armed coppers versus 1 hand cuffed man in prone position,,full weight on neck,,,WTF did he think would happen to the poor bloke.but yes,,,probably get away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
says it all.

Thanks, I'm glad you realise that.

Why oh why are we having endless discussions about scum like George Floyd? Because the BBC and other mainstream media want us to. There is other news, but all I hear on these threads are clichés and newspeak from Brainwashing House.

During Saturday's orgy of destruction in London a policewoman was thrown off her horse and suffered serious injuries. Her life matters more than most who were there that day. The BBC and other news should be concentrating on her, and the hunt for the culprit.

Sponsored Links
Why oh why are we having endless discussions about scum like George Floyd?
do you think he was scum but the policeman a good person?

Because the BBC and other mainstream media want us to
no because its news

There is other news
yes there has been plenty other news broadcast today

but all I hear on these threads are clichés and newspeak from Brainwashing House
yes, most of your posts are cliches.

During Saturday's orgy of destruction in London a policewoman was thrown off her horse and suffered serious injuries.
and who did it?

it may have been a right wing activist, maybe a racist, maybe just an anarchist or troublemaker.

it may have been a peaceful protester who went to London with a placard to protest peacefully like thousands of others.

I notice not one of posts even recognises racism exists and you dont condemn the policeman who killed Floyd.

and who did it?
maybe just a... troublemaker.

Says it all really. A troublemaker, which is what everybody at that rally was. Don't give me "peaceful protesters".

The news is what the left-wing BBC chooses it to be. If they had made the policewoman the main story, we and the rest of the country would all be talking about her plight.

The mainstream media is massively influential, what they say goes.

A Guardian "journalist" (same thing as a BBC "journalist") made a mocking video of the attack, showing the policewoman coming off the horse over and over in a loop, set to rap music. Defend that.

Nobody liked immigrants in those days, left and right. No big deal.

I'm sure it was a big deal to those immigrants... I've never felt like that.... It must have been a sad world..... Back then.

If evidence come to light that George spat at the officers, do you think it would spin things around on its head do you think. ?
No.It does justify kneeling on someones neck for 8:46 minutes etc

If evidence come to light that George spat at the officers, do you think it would spin things around on its head do you think. ?
Would you feel entitled Bodd to kill someone for spitting at you?

What a pity he didn't live in a country that has courts and trials.

If someone spat at you, would you retaliate?. Perhaps lash out and hit them?. What if that blow caused them to fall, bang their head and die, would you be guilty of murder ? (before you've even been tried)

And if someone didn't spit at you, would you, nojob, consider yourself entitled to lash out and fatally injure them, or push them to the ground and suffocate them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back