Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Of course not.. If he has CV and knowingly spat at an officer, would it not put a diffrent spin on it.... More so now than ever before.
Still does not entitle someone to kneel on your neck for 8.46 minutes.I saw no signs of spitting,did you?Use spit guard,shoot him in the leg if desperate,,just do not kill him like that,,absolutely abhorrent.

The police can kneel on more necks as far as I'm concerned. Frankly, I don't give a damn for your sheep-like fake outrage.
Wow.I am stunned.If you truely believe those sentiments,not just saying them for bravado etc.Then you are a very worrying character.Your red line for acceptable behaviour is very very off, and I can assure you I am no sheep and there is no fake outrage over the death of George Floyd with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Still does not entitle someone to kneel on your neck for 8.46 minutes.

I know I know... With all his walts I don't think George was an evil git... The copper I feel was nasty. I struggle to understand that people like that copper have so much hate within them.... Some coppers like Politicians forget why they chose their profession in the first place... Then you have to ask what turns them. Or are we overlooking coppers have mental heath issues like Derek Chauvin obviously has.

I know I know... With all his walts I don't think George was an evil git... The copper I feel was nasty. I struggle to understand that people like that copper have so much hate within them.... Some coppers like Politicians forget why they chose their profession in the first place... Then you have to ask what turns them. Or are we overlooking coppers have mental heath issues like Derek Chauvin obviously has.
Coppers have terrible jobs at times...Yes there are many evil scumbags around..Maybe the cop was mentally ill.etc...But George Floyd type deaths are never acceptable,ever.

George Floyd threatened to shoot an unborn baby in a robbery.
Are you,as JohnD suggests,seriously comfortable with no trial,no arrest etc,,no taser,whatever...just let coppers kill people whilst hancuffed on the ground unable to move with 3 coppers to help.???Fekoffff man...

Have you any idea how the policewoman who was thrown from her horse in the scum riots the other day is recovering
Hopefully she is doing well..Better than George Floyd faired..

These things are of more concern to me, and should be the concerns of all decent people.
Andy ..coppers murdering people is very concerning.to any sane person..Bunches of youths finding any excuse to cause mayhem,less so.

DP here's some news for you, followed by a little test:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wish-man-stabbed-hate-crime-North-London.html

Following that incident, 1) what are the three most important matters that need to be dealt with, and 2) put those three matters in priority order.
The person doing the stabbing is possibly guilty of attempted murder,as said.Not sure about the other crimes...Bit bizarre you testing my moral compass after announcing coppers murdering people is fine just make sure it is unwitnessed.

Or how many of those taking part in the scum riots were on welfare benefits
Do you?

These things are of more concern to me, and should be the concerns of all decent people.
of course they are concerns

decent people are also concerned that George Floyd was killed unlawfully.

are you a decent person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back