kawasaki petrol hedgerimmer spare parts needed.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 1994 kawasaki petrol hedge trimmer model ht750. I am hoping someone can help me find spares online for it. It needs a new spring which sits in the starter, and the plastic piece that the pull cord winds round. I have done some searching online, but unable to find parts for a model this old. Perhaps someone with knowledge could advise me if there are any compatible models with parts that would fit? Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I think you'll have huge problems getting bits for these (although the engine was used on some Flymo hover mowers a while back).
However, if there's a decent garden machinery repair shop somewhere near you, they'll be able to see if any parts are still available from their manufacturers databases.
John :)

Go to Radmore & Tucker in Exeter, or call them on 01392 254270, they should be able to help you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back