KILLER ASTROID HEADING FOR EARTH TONIGHT

B

B.O.B DOLE

There are rumours going around that a astroid is on a collision course with earth and it is due in september according to sorces NASA as tried to cover this up. They have just been trying experiments on a comet not long ago and also rushing the shuttle up to do some top secret experiments to deflect this monster according to scorces it is about half a mile across as anyone else got any info on this doomsday astroid.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
There are rumours going around that a astroid is on a collision course with earth and it is due in september according to sorces NASA as tried to cover this up. They have just been trying experiments on a comet not long ago and also rushing the shuttle up to do some top secret experiments to deflect this monster according to scorces it is about half a mile across as anyone else got any info on this doomsday astroid.

Is this true or a wind-up Bob?

JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Is this true or a wind-up Bob?
no wind up can only say what i have heard

Sponsored Links
Yes, apparently this asteroid has been brought onto a collision course by the sheer mass of Uranus.

AdamW said:
Yes, apparently this asteroid has been brought onto a collision course by the sheer mass of Uranus.
is that an insult adamw?

petewood said:
AdamW said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Come september adamw you will be smiling through your backside according to scorces.

More from the same source ..
A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant plot. One day a
construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty plot.
The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers. She hung around and eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot.
They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.
At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing five pounds. The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the money she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.
When they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay cheque at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked all last week with a crew building a house."
"My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"
The little girl replied, "I will if those useless b#####ds at Bee & Queue ever bring us the f*cking plasterboard."

:D :D

Here's something about September's asteroid. Plenty of confusion available too, not least the year. If it is another asterioid for this year what is the source of the info?

pipme said:
More from the same source ..
A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant plot. One day a
construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty plot.
The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers. She hung around and eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot.
They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.
At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing five pounds. The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the money she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.
When they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay cheque at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked all last week with a crew building a house."
"My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"
The little girl replied, "I will if those useless b#####ds at Bee & Queue ever bring us the f*cking plasterboard."

:D :D

Reminds me of when my next-door-neighbour's twins (boy & girl) went to primary school for the first time. The following morning their mother asked the little boy what he wanted for breakfast. "I'll have some of those f*****g cornflakes." he replied. Their ma thought the best policy was to ignore it but unfortunately she got the same response the following morning so she told her husband about it. On the following morning both parents were present when she asked the boy what he wanted for breakfast; "Some f*****g cornflakes" was the response, whereby the father gave him a smart clip round the earhole. Thinking that the problem was solved the mother asked the daughter what she wanted for breakfast. "I don't know but I'm not having any of those f*****g cornflakes" she replied!

Now I've had time to think about this I do remember something on the news a few months ago - but didn't they say that it would more than likely pass by the Earth?
I also thought this wasn't going to happen for a few years yet!

Can somenone give a definitive yes or no, if it yes I need to quit my job and get spending my savings so that I can enjoy what little time we have left:cool:

B.O.B. DOLE Can you let us know whereabouts it's going to hit according to your sources? I need to go down to Exeter in September but if it's going to land on the M5 I will have to find an alternative route.

petewood said:
B.O.B. DOLE Can you let us know whereabouts it's going to hit according to your sources? I need to go down to Exeter in September but if it's going to land on the M5 I will have to find an alternative route.

petewood i do not need sarcasm to all my threads i post, if you dont like them go and p.ss off your a boring tw.t

Sponsored Links
Back