KILLER ASTROID HEADING FOR EARTH TONIGHT

oilman said:
This has just allowed us to gauge your credibility precisely, if you are right, hats off, the drinks are on us. If you are wrong, I'm not surprised.....................

:D :D 23 days and counting.

Sponsored Links
I have now written 'Asteroid' on the house calendar, which means I may get an hour of respect from my family (for being knowledgable) before the nuclear winter descends upon us.

I read in a book once, but it seems a good rule, that you should only worry about things that you can have any influence over. If you can't do anything about a situation, then there's no point worrying about it - you only expend a lot of negative energy and the end result is the same, so save all that energy for actually doing something abouth the things you can change (not sure I've explained that well, but it makes sense to me).

So, let's assume that there is an asteroid heading this way with a faint chance of hitting - What benefit is there going to be for governments to tell you about it. People might live like the world's about to end, and then wake up on the 29th September to find that it hasn't.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Can i just update you on the precise date of collision 28/8/05 according to my latest scorces. lucky for us is that its going to hit south austrailia around about 5.23 am we might live an hour longer than the rest.

About 3 hours to go I reckon, can anyone see it yet?

B*gger, I missed it. I've got two brothers living in Australia as well. Surely they'd have given me a call if it had hit them. ;)

Sponsored Links
Same old usual scarmongering *******s. No impact and no surprise...

BOB..perhaps now you will post something interesting or at least funny.

i can see it! its near!!!

oh wait, thats a plane.

I allowed my wife to book us in for a visit to my Mother-In-Law's today, on the assumption that I would have the last laugh as we'd be dead.

Thanks a lot BOB :evil:

johnny_t said:
I allowed my wife to book us in for a visit to my Mother-In-Law's today, on the assumption that I would have the last laugh as we'd be dead.

my pleasure johnny looks like you will have to do it all over again

Bob - This post isn't meant to be disrespectful or taking the p*ss like some of the other comments - but some people here are having difficulty believing this 'killer asteroid heading for Earth' business - which I'm sure you can understand especially as you haven't produced any evidence to substantiate your claim! :eek:

If you have the information you should provide this here to help back up your statement - I really think this would help you. :) :)

JulieL said:
Bob - Where do you get your information from re these matters? :eek:

People here are having difficulty believing this - which is understandable without any evidence! :eek:

If you have the information you should provide this here to back up your statement - I really think this would help you. :) :)

JULIE my information comes from good sources what you hear on the news and in the papers is feed which they can get away with anything else comes under nation security i have also information that the sun is behaving strangely in the last 6 months the sun has grown 5% of its mass which these idiots tell us its green house effects but in reality the sun it self is growing larger according to otto, he thinks this is caused by something hitting the sun on the far side something big causing a massive explosion ottos says the sun can keep on growing a further 20% with untold consequences on the earth

Igorian said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
i have also information that the sun is behaving strangely

They're not printing naked men on page 3 are they :confused:

thee have ways of finding out our information but takin fthe p.ss out of mit freind BOB dole is an insulte to me bob has been on the phone to me
koman sei spreken dutch mi callculations are as bob says you engish seem to wabna take thee p.ss all the time

B.O.B DOLE said:
johnny_t said:

my pleasure johnny looks like you will have to do it all over again
OK - I'll let her book it, but if you're wrong again there'll be trouble......

Sponsored Links
Back