KILLER ASTROID HEADING FOR EARTH TONIGHT

OTTO said:
thee have ways of finding out our information but takin fthe p**s out of mit freind BOB dole is an insulte to me bob has been on the phone to me
koman sei spreken dutch mi callculations are as bob says you engish seem to wabna take thee p**s all the time

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the best laugh I've had for ages!

You tell 'em Bob - sorry "Otto" - you've made my night..........fantastic!

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
petewood said:
B.O.B. DOLE Can you let us know whereabouts it's going to hit according to your sources? I need to go down to Exeter in September but if it's going to land on the M5 I will have to find an alternative route.

petewood i do not need sarcasm to all my threads i post, if you dont like them go and p**s off your a boring tw.t
BOBD - even though you can't spell or use Spell Check, you can't possibly be so stupid as to have believed the story you posted, therefore it was a troll.

So don't complain if some of the responses you get are sarcasm. Low it may be, but at least sarcasm is a form of wit, unlike your reply...

ban-all-sheds said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
petewood said:
B.O.B. DOLE Can you let us know whereabouts it's going to hit according to your sources? I need to go down to Exeter in September but if it's going to land on the M5 I will have to find an alternative route.

petewood i do not need sarcasm to all my threads i post, if you dont like them go and p**s off your a boring tw.t
BOBD - even though you can't spell or use Spell Check, you can't possibly be so stupid as to have believed the story you posted, therefore it was a troll.

So don't complain if some of the responses you get are sarcasm. Low it may be, but at least sarcasm is a form of wit, unlike your reply...

thankyou for your replie ban all sheds but my sarcasm was not aimed at you and if you cant take a bit of light hearted humour go and see your doctor and ask him for some diazipam to lighted your brain cell

Sponsored Links
Nice to see that you are able to debate and discuss things with intelligence, civility and reason....

1) What you posted was not sarcasm, it was just abuse.

2) This is a discussion forum - if you don't want other people commenting on what you write, use email.

Nice to see that you are able to debate and discuss things with intelligence, civility and reason....

1) What you posted was not sarcasm, it was just abuse.

2) This is a discussion forum - if you don't want other people commenting on what you write, use email.

Nice quote >>> I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier.
stick your head in a bucket of cold water and smell the cheese
sorry ban all sheds if i dont speak in your dialogue and cant spell
stop getting stressed out

ban-all-sheds said:

Or just write it on a piece of toilet paper and use immediately..........

We all have the choice not to comment if we think this post is a 'wind up'.......I think that Bob is the one who's having the last laugh though.........51 replies and 996 hits up to now!!!

As far as the spelling is concerned.......I'm not very good at spelling either - I often find that the spell checker on this site takes ages to 'load' and I get fed up of waiting and send the post anyway.....also if it does manage to do a spell check it isn't always correct.

By the way what is a troll/troll post?

JulieL said:
By the way what is a troll/troll post?

Troll: Someone from manchester (such as David Beckham).
Troll post: A post authored by someone from manchester.

:LOL: Only Kidding ;)

It had better hurry, only 5hr 15 minutes of today left. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back