Killing snakes ethical?????????

What rabbits would they be then?
Anyhow , I doubt the rabbits would know what I was saying , because they are rabbits.

No.
You said a fox wouldn't fight anything unless cornered.
So I suggested rabbits would beg to differ.

Sponsored Links
A fox wouldn't fight anything unless cornered, It has too much to lose , And even if it were cornered it would probably still try and run away.

Tell that to the rabbits.

Fox Vs Rabbit is hardly a fight!

Leave the snakes alone. If it wasnt for man, wild cats (which domestic ones were bred from) would still be around killing, mice etc anyway. So what difference does it make if domestic cats kill the mice? Its just nature. The cats are doing what cats instictively do.

Where does the forum stand on killing rabbits because my dogs had one today whilst out walking.

Sponsored Links
It wasnt in great shape after the dogs caught it. The ones we shoot are in better condition for eating.

What rabbits would they be then?
Anyhow , I doubt the rabbits would know what I was saying , because they are rabbits.

No.
You said a fox wouldn't fight anything unless cornered.
So I suggested rabbits would beg to differ.

Its not boxing match we are talking about here. Foxes are omnivores and will eat rabbits but they wont eat cats nor do they see cats as their prey unless they are small kittens, there is a difference between fighting and hunting prey. If a fox were to get injured during a fight its well being could be seriously compromised.

Back