Kitchen cupboard door hinges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've got a kitchen from Homebase, and to cut a long story short (been a major hassle) I need some 'bits' for the hinges for my fridge/freezer doors

The cupboard doors already have holes set in for the supplied flat ended screws, and need small plastic fittings for the supplied screws to gain purchase in the door.

The original doors were the wrong split, however, the hinges were attached to the carcass and the small plastic fittings were placed in the original doors, and once they're in there you can't get them out again...

These doors were replaced, but Homebase didn't replace the hinges (which I don't need, I just need the plastic fittings...) and to order them in will take another 4-6 weeks...

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so, where I can get the fittings, or hinges with the fittings included - a quick glance at the local B&Q hinges and none of them had the flat ended screws, they were all ready to be screwed in to solid wood.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
mike.

Sponsored Links
Use a larger diameter screw, more secure than those nylon liner which can pull out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back