Kitchen hot tap not running

Sponsored Links
Joe ,do you know which of those pipes heads down into kitchen hot taps ,just knowing the layout of your premises should enable you to narrow it down.

Reactions: CBW
It's the two that go off to the far corner, looks like they connect to some kind of flex pipe and then go behind the plasterboard in the kitchen. If I can get up there I should be able to apply some heat to them.

Sponsored Links
I would have expected any ice plug to have thawed out by now ,at least to give some flow from kitchen tap ,unless it's still extremely cold in that loft.
Joe ,was any kind of work done prior to tap not working ?

I just turned the valve off, disconnected the flex hose and turned the valve back to on position... No water is coming out of the pipe. Guessing that means the problem is not with the tap?

Do you mean the flexible hose under the worktop, going to the bottom of the tap?

I would have expected any ice plug to have thawed out by now ,at least to give some flow from kitchen tap ,unless it's still extremely cold in that loft.
Joe ,was any kind of work done prior to tap not working ?
It's currently -3 outside, don't think it's been above 1 all day.

We had part of a kitchen wall taken down and the ceiling vaulted but there was no work done on the plumbing and that job finished a few weeks ago.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back