Kitchen tap confusion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Our kitchen tape is leaking so I got myself down to Toolstation for a replacement. Problem is the flex pipes provided don't fit my setup.

The existing tap is a mono-bloc has copper pipes that screw into 12mm connections in the base and then at the other end they connect into a speedfit flex and then onto the copper pipes:

View media item 47836
My new taps were provided with flexi pipes that have got this at the end and clearly I'm not going to get this to connect to the speedfit.

View media item 47837
I've got another set of flexi pipes as well, but short of extending the copper pipe and binning the speedfit flexi pipes I can't see that these are any help either:

View media item 47838
The new taps have a 10mm connection on them, else I'd just reuse the existing 12mm pipes. I can't find a set of replacement pipes with a 10mm connection on them. Am I just going blind or should I be doing something else???

The distance between the tap and the source pipes is about 600mm and I've only found 300 mm flexi pipes with a 10mm connection into the monobloc. But again I may just be going blind!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
That's an odd set up for a flexi, 10mm thread one end and a swivel tap conn the other.

Speedfit do 10mm monobloc flexi tap conns which you could connect to the existing flexis with a small piece of pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back