Kitchen Workers' Deaths

You still don't get it.
Germany and Japan were not under armed occupation or being colonised by the countries they invaded.
Using your logic the French resistance should be regarded as terrorists because they attacked the occupiers of their country.

No, it is you who doesn't get it.

The French resistance were obviously terrorists - against the regime that was in place.

The Arabs are in Gaza and the countries around there because they colonised them. The Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula but spread out, mainly bringing cruelty and slavery to the new areas they terrorised (see Africa).

Then it was colonised by the Europeans.

Now the Jews have a tiny little nation there, having themselves originated in the area and following the massive flow of them from other middle eastern and northern countries into it.

Land gets claimed by people. Shock!

Have you any objections to the existence of Jordan, Pakistan and Bangladesh? They are all new countries that invovled mass movements of people and some chaos, and are arguably a form of "colonising".

No, you are specifically obsessed with Israel. I wonder why...

Sponsored Links
Most of those claims have been debunked.
There may have been instances of sexual abuse by Hamas fighters but there is no evidence that it was systematic and widespread. Some Americans murdered and raped civilians in Vietnam, most Americans in Vietnam didn't murder and rape civilians.
These things happen in war.

Disgusting post. Shameful.

According to Nigel Farage there are 4 million muslims in the UK.
This number is set to grow to 10 million within 20 years or so.
Don't know whether Nigels figures are correct or not.
Assuming they are correct and as polls also show that a large proportion of Muslims want Sharia law introduced into the UK, as most folk in the UK would resist the implementation of an alien religion, then the only logical way to achieve this aim would be for some sort Islamic state along side the existing UK state.
Ten million would give Muslims a larger population than Scotland and Wales.

For those who think the above scenario is unlikely to happen anytime soon, then think again.
The population of Palestine probably thought the same when the first Zionist immigrants arrived.

You're equating a populist, windbag, RW Trump @rselicker, and Zionists, with "a large proportion of [UK] Muslims"

Our problem lies with the @rsehole, and the idiots who fete him.

No, you are specifically obsessed with Israel. I wonder why...
You seem to be more obsessed with Israel than i am.
The Palestine region has been continously inhabited for around 10,000 years, long before the Jewish religion was invented.
The people of Palestine are an indigenous semitic people from the Middle East.

Your average Israeli has very little connection with that part of the world.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You're equating a populist, windbag, RW Trump @rselicker, and Zionists, with "a large proportion of [UK] Muslims"

Our problem lies with the @rsehole, and the idiots who fete him.
I am just curious as to why some people justify the dispossesion of one people, while at the same time express anxiety at the threat to the possession of their own land by a people and religion they regard as alien.

Don't know whether Nigels figures are correct or not.
The answer is in the question.

The UK is a Christian country by law, inhabited by Atheists. Islam might be a more attractive religion than Christianity but it'll burn out too.

The French resistance were obviously terrorists - against the regime that was in place.
International law in an occupied country allows the occupied to attack the occupier. It's not clear if this allows them to attack the country of the occupier but the Gazer strip is an odd place. The embargoes effectively mean it's still occupied. The West Bank is also a bit odd. Areas where there are PA troops and segregated areas that are purely Israeli. IDF activitity there tends to mostly be in refugee camps. Many strikes in the strip are also associated with the ones in there. A number of strikes there are contrary to international law. In fact a number of things go on that are against international law.

HAMAS have mentioned use of international law to justify the attack but then comes the more general rules of war. The laws were written based on WWII where Germany didn't get to move it's own population into their occupied territory. The law does say don't and no to a number of other related aspects.

Nosy I can't see where you are heading or point you are trying to prove .
Watch the documentary.
I guess some of the festival goers were thinking along the same lines I.e. its one thing killing Palastinians for the Craic, but to needlessly locate a fun event right up to the border was both foolhardy and antagonistic.

Don't shoot the messenger, the Festival goers said so themselves. I doubt they will ever repeat it. They massively underestimated the terrorists and massively overestimated their own security.
It was a huge security failure regards Israel.

fun event right up to the border was both foolhardy and antagonistic.
Interviews indicate that some did wonder about the sense of that. The reply in some cases relate to military might.
Also comments that the IDF didn't know about it but hard to be sure that is correct.

An IDF officer was interviewed. Heard about it and driving there by car. Not clear about at what point.

Meanwhile HAMAS over ran an IDF base but that is HAMAS footage. Probably the source of soldier hostages.

International law in an occupied country allows the occupied to attack the occupier. It's not clear if this allows them to attack the country of the occupier
Ukraine is attacking targets inside Russia.
Are they justified in doing that.

Disgusting post. Shameful.
What is disgusting about it.
The only evidence for these alleged mass rapes is "eye witness testimony " as far as I know.
E.W.T .is a tried and tested propaganda tool.
Anyone who questions the E.W.T. is obviously an anti semitic Hamas supporter.
That is how propaganda works.

It should be noted that according to the likes of Joe Biden and Anthony Blinken there is eye witness testimony of beheaded babies and children in ovens.

You need to keep an open mind.
There is a psychological war going on as well as a military war.

Sponsored Links
Back