Kitchen Workers' Deaths

Oh yeah, that well known holiday hotspot. :rolleyes:

It could be. When I travelled round the Sinai in 1977 it was barren desert wasteland with a few small towns & villages dotted about, to swim at Ras Mohammed we had to travel along a single track marked by rocks, it being mined either side. Nowadays it's a national park and the entire coast is lined with holiday and dive resorts. Today it's important to the Egyptian economy and Egypt's 30 year old peace deal has maintained some stability in the area, long may it continue.

Sponsored Links
Oh well, I suppose it’s only fair they paid the ultimate price then, isn’t it?
Is that your opinion? It's certainly not mine.
Even before the horrific events unfolded, festival goers were expressing their unease at the choice of location. I suspect complacency played a role as well as a smidgen of arrogance.

So holding a music festival based around peace between Israeli and Arabs was too much for Hamas to bear so they raped and murdered 100's of Jews. All because it was near Gaza FFS.

So holding a music festival based around peace between Israeli and Arabs was too much for Hamas to bear so they raped and murdered 100's of Jews. All because it was near Gaza FFS.

The victims were all lefties at a hippy music festival. People like Noseall. He seems to imagine they are the right wing bogeyman he is so obsessed with so secretly doesn't care about what happened to them. But he's wrong, as usual.

Sponsored Links
Any idea how many of those slaughtered on Oct 7th at that festival were Israeli army soldiers?
No information is available. BBC did a bit of a documentary last night mostly concerning the concert. Thousands there but the organisers told all to go due to the extended rocket attacks. The usual type. Some decided to remain. The IDF did turn up eventually but HAMAS appeared to have gone. They found ~360 dead and some survivors. Hid in portable toilets. The exodus caused a traffic jam then limited video of some taking pot shots at cars, No mention of deaths associated with that but as there were 1,000's at the concert it seems a lot escaped. The video implied HAMAS moved on to the kibbutz. AlJ footage suggests they also over ran an IDF base. That series shows civilians looting and also taking hostages after the initial attack.

It then went on to Gaza. Footage of ambulance drivers at work in Gaza city and nothing else. Early days only.

Last edited:
Any idea how many of those slaughtered on Oct 7th at that festival were Israeli army soldiers?
Since all Israelis (apart from the ultra orthodox nutters) are required to do some form of military service, then it would be fair to assume more than a few...

Since all Israelis (apart from the ultra orthodox nutters) are required to do some form of military service, then it would be fair to assume more than a few...
Yeah, Noseys already said. I’ll ask the same of you though as he went all quiet when asked. How many of those festival goes were Israeli soldiers, armed and ready to fight back?

Yeah, Noseys already said. I’ll ask the same of you though as he went all quiet when asked. How many of those festival goes were Israeli soldiers, armed and ready to fight back?
If you want to turn this into a bizarre pîssing contest, you are on a hiding to nothing.
Israel is one of the most heavily armed and best supplied nations on the planet boyo.
The aid workers in Gaza - not so.

If you want to turn this into a bizarre pîssing contest, you are on a hiding to nothing.
Israel is one of the most heavily armed and best supplied nations on the planet boyo.
The aid workers in Gaza - not so.
WTF has that to do with the question I asked you? Those attending the festival, whether they were in the Israeli army or not, were not armed when they were slaughtered and raped. Why do you not want to accept that fact?

Why do you not want to accept that fact?
Why do you insist on making stuff up?
I have even discussed it with you. The festival goers were mostly unarmed. The security were armed.
Don't make stuff up mottie, it makes your argument look weak.
Are you suggesting that the innocent civilians in Gaza are better armed than the innocent civilians at the festival?

Are you suggesting that the innocent civilians in Gaza are better armed than the innocent civilians at the festival?
No but I am suggesting that 30,000+ innocent civilians in Gaza would still be walking around, living in their own homes with full bellies and have working hospitals if the innocent festival goers hadn’t been slaughtered by Palestinian attackers on October 7th.

The festival goers were mostly unarmed. The security were armed.
It's not clear if any were armed. In fact it looks like none of those were. Acounts show variations as well. The BBC documentary I mentioned. About 1hr. Best watch it on catch up as there have been other BBC items that do not cover so much of the event and some aspects don't get a mention. The part just relating to the attack on the concert. ~ 1/2 of it.

A lot of the news items all round are incomplete due to time available.

The people of Gaza have fully supported and even elected their leaders, Hamas
You still don't get it.
Germany and Japan were not under armed occupation or being colonised by the countries they invaded.
Using your logic the French resistance should be regarded as terrorists because they attacked the occupiers of their country.

Sponsored Links
Back