Label printer opinions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heloo

I'm in the market for lashing out on a label printer but don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend a product that they're happy with, that'll print labels both for flat surfaces and also for cables?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi I use a brother PT7600 for all my jobs, excellent label printer many many options and the labels are mostly laminated which is a great bonus as it should never rub off unlike some other dymo type printers i have used in the past . Plus side aswell is the variety of coloured labels they can supply for it , for example they do white on green labels which are ideal for marking up Emergency Lights

Nick

I've got a TYCO ELECTRONICS - T107M-SMS-PRINTER. It prints lables, it will automatically space lables out for fuse board labelling, and even prints heat shrink sleeving.

Clicky

I have a Brother one, they seem to be the most common so consumables are widely available at low prices. Seems Ok to me.

Sponsored Links
I use a brother labeller.

It works very welll for labelling db's, takes many different widths and types of labels and I cannot fault it.
You can adjust the width of the cells and so can accomodate any db perfectly, it looks much better than writing down the circuits or using the included stickers (which can be vague).
Has impressed many a client, so I would say it is worth every penny.

I used mine earlier to type out a label for a db with a light circuit that had no cpc's.

http://www.brother.co.uk/g3.cfm/s_page/166900/s_level/17310/s_product/PT7500VPZU1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back