Labour

Sponsored Links
I'd like to see Starmer cling on it it keeps Momentum out, they are dangerous for Labour and dangerous for the country.

totally agree.

I find most Tory supporters believe in a strong opposition -which there hasnt been for years

Sponsored Links
I was also reported that the same guy at the top of that media source liked Blair.
Blair ingratiated himself with Rupert Murdoch which is why the Sun initially supported New Labour.

Support for New Labour by Murdoch waned after it was alleged that Blair was having it off with Ruperts young Asian wife.

Quote from economist newspaper..

In February 2014, The Daily Telegraph and Vanity Fair alleged that Might had an affair with former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair. An article in The Economist claimed that as a result of Rupert Murdoch's suspicion that Blair had an affair with his wife, he ended his long-standing association with Blair in 2014

Last edited:
Isn't this the second by election the Tories have lost.
The first one was dismissed as a freak one off result, now they have had a second 'one off' result.
A lot of people don't really care about Boris's lies because they don't believe they are affected by them, but millions of people were affected by the pandemic, so when they see hypocrites like Hancock breaking his own rules they take it personally.

All this will have a corrosive affect on Tory support eventually.

That's a case of a reporter asking stupid questions until they get something that they feel they can report. Low brow tory rag suitable for people with low levels of intelligence as well. ;) Ok the left has them too but ......................

Did the reporter answer her question - Why are you pressing on that?

All this will have a corrosive affect on Tory support eventually.

It probably wont. They have found that generally they can say what ever they like with no fear of comeback. The pandemic has highlighted this in a few cases as results appeared far more rapidly than they usually do.

Maybe Diane Abbot's personal opinion was that Sir Keir had not contributed sufficiently to the success.

Exactly. Starmer can't be given credit for Leadbeater winning Batley and Spen - she did all the hard work, it is her win, her success, Starmer is just the leader, why do people want other labour MPs to give him credit for somebody else's work? Hmmm, oh yeah, to create a story of division to support the Tories claims that labour are dead.

Are you seriously claiming there isn't a division between the centre and Momentum/Angela Raynor? Wow.
A difference of opinion, even on policy, does not equate to a division.
I suspect that many on here share the same objectives but disagree on how to achieve those objectives. That's not a division.

Are you seriously claiming there isn't a division between the centre and Momentum/Angela Raynor? Wow.
You have extremes in all political parties. The shift to the right in the Tory party has been due to the pull of Brexit appeasement along with an influential set of populist mouthpieces.

A difference of opinion, even on policy, does not equate to a division.
I suspect that many on here share the same objectives but disagree on how to achieve those objectives. That's not a division.

I didn't claim that.

You have extremes in all political parties. The shift to the right in the Tory party has been due to the pull of Brexit appeasement along with an influential set of populist mouthpieces.
The right, the left and the centre of the Labour party may share the same objectives but disagree on how to achieve them, That's not a division, that's a disagreement about strategy and tactics.

But in the Tory party, the different factions may nor share the same desire for objectives. That's a division.

Sponsored Links
Back