Lamps Out..

I

imamartian

The great Frankie Lampard will be watching the Euros in a pub like the rest of us... young Henderson is in !!

It's probably good to blood them young... we weren't gonna win anyway

In fact we had more chance of winning the Eurovision Song Contest !!!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Atleast we wont have all the talk about can him and stevie g play together!
Dont know how Henderson gets in there, he aint ready! :confused:

Where's your patriotism? :LOL:

it isnt about patriotism, its about realism, there is nothing wrong with hoping your team wins but understanding that it is unlikely, remember i follow Scotland, so somewhat of a subject expert (for a change, before anyone else says it)
for too long Engerluuuund fans, more probably media to be fair, have guaranteed victory on day one of every competition and were shocked not to win, which is extremely arrogant when you are not one of the top two, i have always said england has good/very good teams as it the truth and it doesnt bother me saying it, but as it reaches fever pitch i am always delighted when englands get put out, then have to suffer the remaining games listenting to the commentators telling us if england were still in it we would beat the rest, eh no you are out :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Atleast we wont have all the talk about can him and stevie g play together!
Dont know how Henderson gets in there, he aint ready! :confused:

That's true, but ideally it'd have been Gerrard injured and Lampard staying with the team. Based on recent form i'd have Lampard over Gerrard without a doubt.

Im biased towards lamps anyway! Lampard atleast looks like scoring!
I wouldnt have taken downing over johnson either. :confused:

It's a shame that their holidays are not based on their England performance. Lampard would be sunning himself in Southend.

So far England are scoring well on the injury front:
Barry
Terry
Lampard
Ruddy
Cahill

Still no place for Ferdinand though, Matthew Kelly gets a place instead!

So far England are scoring well on the injury front:
Barry
Terry
Lampard
Ruddy
Cahill

Come on, I know he's a good actor, but!

15000_14240_46719_63357250_thumb.jpg

I thought Ferdinand wasn't in because he couldn't play alongside Terry pending the racism thing? If so, why's Ferdinand complaining? :eek:
I think he is not in because Hodgson has concerns over injuries and form, but instead of stating this, he seems to be beating around the bushes.
So now causing a bit of stir. Why don't he just say "look Rio you are shyte and have been for a couple of seasons!" I can name three or four defenders that would get in, in front of Rio and that stars in your eyes bloke!

In that case Hodgson only has one option.
As England manager he must comply to part p of the building regulations and his team selection must consist only of competent persons.
But that requirement could well change when playing away matches, unless it's against Wales!

The one whose inclusion in that squad amazes me is Terry, he stabbed Capello in the back and still got the captaincy back, now they leave out a long time player (who may or may not be sh**e) who hasn't done anything wrong in this instance to accomodate him. WTF has he got to do to get binned off like he should have been long ago?
The FA must be paranoid about being accused of prejudging him, why didn't they just leave him out and cite "footballing reasons" like they did with Ferdinand?

Sponsored Links
Back