landlords and tenants

such a disrepect for people is shamefull thats why there is little trust when people take that attitude
the only people you will get is people on benefits or people who dont care
95% off people are honest and will respect a property but if you say dont put down any roots they wont bother making it their own so will loose respect :oops:

THE FIGURES SHOW THAT WITHIN THE LAST YEAR 400,000 LANDLORDS HAVE HAD TO GET COURT EVICTIONS TAKE PLACE
solicotors fees, court fees, baliff fees, locksmith fees, decorating fees, and loss of rent, and you trying to say 95% of the people are honest

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You can lead a horse to water,, but you can't get rid of bad tenants, without a court order. ;) ;) ;)

"a programme" you say.

Nothing more specific than that?

A bloke in the pub told me the Russians are causing the cold weather.

Equally reliable?

"a programme" you say.

Equally reliable?

an tv programme on itv with reliable information, showing landlords having to evict tenants. im sure you can find it on the net

don't be silly

you're the one that claims it exists

lets see you try to back up your claim

Are you sure it was "400,000 LANDLORDS"

Not 4 million? or 40 million?

Do you run any checks about the potential tenants?

My daughter and her BF are tenants, it is their 4th rented accommodation. Twice the landlord (or rather the estate agency) required they to pay to be checked, apparently by another specialized agency. The checks consisted, as far as we know, of contacting the employers to make sure the potential tenants have sufficient income. When they were students, some of the parents had to fill a form that they guarantee the rent would be paid and then they checked the parents.

It seems pointless to me. The fact that somebody has a salary doesn't necessarily mean that they are honest and responsible. Contacting the previous landlords makes more sense but nobody did this.

"a programme" you say.

Equally reliable?

I think the bloke in the pub was slightly correct, on public holidays, in Russia, the military drop (opened) bags of cement over large populations, to disperse rainclouds, so more people go out on public holidays, to provide to the Russian economy. That's true, I have sources, but if I revealed them, I'd have to kill you. (OK my Mum told me). (No it's actually true)

TV 'fact' shows like 'Watchdog', on the 'un'biassed BBC, are very quick to massage 'facts', for 'viewer entertainment'.

If people live in a world where a TV programme provides statistics or fact, then you live in a very deluded world.

My experience of a landlord was a pervy overbearing aggressive heavy man, and the final straw came when an ex con, who used to live in my flat, used his key to enter my flat in the dead of night, as me and my girl slept at night. When I told the landlord of this, he just described him, and told me he was sent away for stabbing someone. Great having a conversation with this person at 3am - not! And he still had the key to come and go as he pleased. Oh, and the furniture that was removed when I moved in, thrown on the tip, and the people that work at the tip found needles hidden in the furniture, what a great landlord.

don't be silly

you're the one that claims it exists

lets see you try to back up your claim

Are you sure it was "400,000 LANDLORDS"

Not 4 million? or 40 million?

:) are you sure your not bull***** by name and bull***** by nature, im not just going on tv programme just done more research and info is on ask.com just type in number of evictions within the last year uk and you shall seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back