landlords and tenants

I don't see that your years of experience excuses you from making claims that are incorrect and unjustified.

I'm sorry to hear you don't think your business is as profitable as you would have liked.

Sponsored Links
I don't see that your years of experience excuses you from making claims that are incorrect and unjustified.

I'm sorry to hear you don't think your business is as profitable as you would have liked.

its not that its not profitable ive just had a bad experience. but what i dont need is no marks like you making stupid comments
who gives a hoot if i didnt give the exact figure now that you do have it what do you have to say about it? nothing and your comments arent usefull at all. my business is mine so butt out

hello you got nothing to say i thought so

Sponsored Links
Be fair, you often take an interest when you think you can disprove what someone says only to go quite when you cant.

Scumbag tenants are the pits though. My friend has lost thousands of pounds. It's a waste of time taking the former tenant to court though. The tenant would probably offer something like £10 a month, which the court would accept. The law needs changing now in favour of landlords and house owners and housing associations etc. It's not just, and it's not right that someone can move into your property then just stop paying the rent and trash the house, is it?

My sis moved into rented accomadation (sp) Contour, new houses in a street of about 18 family's, when they all moved in, Everyone was served with an eviction notice immediatly, and was told not to worry, as it was just a first notice to protect themselves.

I think i know what they're up to, does this make sense?

My sis moved into rented accomadation (sp) Contour, new houses in a street of about 18 family's, when they all moved in, Everyone was served with an eviction notice immediatly, and was told not to worry, as it was just a first notice to protect themselves.

I think i know what they're up to, does this make sense?

hi they served an eviction notice to protect themselves, say if one of the tenants stops paying rent they wont have to wait around for 2 months before applying for an court order. normally if that notice is not served then they would have to wait for 2 months unpaid rent before can start any sorty of legal action

Sponsored Links
Back