Last night I thought the remainers had had their way ......

Sponsored Links
There is no need to argue people, if someone's views is different to yours, lets not judge them because if there views are different to yours then yours are different to theres. I do not want any trouble, i just want to be a new person to this forum that was said to be friendly and helpful from a friend and i want to see it that way. :)
How dare you be so damn patronising and superior !
And.... nice try but sometimes it's better on here just to duck for cover, esp with politics. Understanding and respect of another view is thin on the ground here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
gasbanni,

I see, and did you also select the colour of your eyes?

JohnD,
So, Farrage not being able to join team Old Etonian, now makes the best of it as an Old Estonian?

I suppose, like Boris, he has a tangled idea of foreigners and their descendants. I don't know if it's only first-generation immigrants he wants rid of.

What was it Boris said about a man of Kenyan heritage?

There is no need to argue people, if someone's views is different to yours, lets not judge them because if there views are different to yours then yours are different to theres. I do not want any trouble, i just want to be a new person to this forum that was said to be friendly and helpful from a friend and i want to see it that way. :)
And.... nice try but sometimes it's better on here just to duck for cover, esp with politics. Understanding and respect of another view is thin on the ground here!
Twere a joke !

Now you're just being intentionally provocative. Europeans are not a different race.

I just thought that on this occasion Morris Dancers and Elgar would be more appropriate.

Have you not seen the losers ( sorry remainers ) continually painted the winners ( sorry outers ) as racists ? Nowhere did I say that Europeans were a different race
If I did show me.
To recap for the hard of understanding I said remainers assume outers are racists. Did I say Europeans are a different race ...I don't think so.
By the way there are no different human races ......the just the human race ....singular ...one ......There may be ethnic differences but there's only one human race.

I use the term racist in its commonly understood meaning but actually it's a term that cannot be true as it's completely inaccurate as there are no different human races. There's just the one human race.

It's friendly enough in the other sections re advice needed but not in here ........

I said remainers assume outers are racists.

I have come across Outists that are not racists. However I have not yet come across racists that are not Outists.

Perhaps your allegation is careless.

:p
I'm not European....
Which continent were you born in?
any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America, Australia, Antarctica).
synonyms: mainland
"the continent of Europe"
  • the mainland of Europe as distinct from the British Isles.
    singular proper noun: Continent; noun: the Continent
    "clubs sprang up in Britain and on the Continent"
  • archaic
    a mainland contrasted with islands.

• Not my definition you plonker......... Google continent
  • And do you mean born on rather than in ?
  • Heavens above I'm an outer your the inner !

Last edited:

Nay sir nay .........the thicker and faster it comes the more I like it .......duck for cover ! You say ? the barrage lacks substance sir lacks substance.....

Sponsored Links
Back