Lawrence Fox is a total loser

I think he has lost the plot. He is a very bitter man. But I get this. His mental health has been shot to bits.
The worst thing that man has done was to appear on question time and think he could speak his mind.

He did speak his mind and all that happened is he was challenged and like a snowflake he collapsed into a quivering wreck which right wingers fell for time and again.

Sponsored Links
He did speak his mind and all that happened is he was challenged and like a snowflake he collapsed into a quivering wreck which right wingers fell for time and again.
He was set upon for calling that woman out.

The irony of a man who claims "wokeness" prevents people being able to speak their mind, who then speaks his mind on several occasions only to be called out as a racist ****. Most racists keep quiet about their opinions, he should learn from them!

Sponsored Links
Must be difficult for him though : having all the advantages of being born into a successful and renowned family.....

.... and turning out to be a complete waster.

Must be difficult for him though : having all the advantages of being born into a successful and renowned family.....

.... and turning out to be a complete waster.

One of the elderly females of the Fox dynasty used to live in a riverside property in Lerryn, an area where I have a few customers. James and Edward were regular visitors as kids, don't know about Lawrence.
On the opposite side of the river one of the founding members of Mungo Jerry lived, apparently he once threatened the landlord at the Ship Inn with a shotgun because he was giving his girlfriend one.
Anyway, the elderly Fox woman died a few years back and the new owners have spent at least half a mil doing it up, don't know who they are.

Pretty place though.

lerryn-village-cornwall-lerryn-village-cornwall-lerryn-village-cornwall-united-kingdom-situated-river-223609543.jpg

The irony of a man who claims "wokeness" prevents people being able to speak their mind, who then speaks his mind on several occasions only to be called out as a racist ****. Most racists keep quiet about their opinions, he should learn from them

One of the elderly females of the Fox dynasty used to live in a riverside property in Lerryn, an area where I have a few customers. James and Edward were regular visitors as kids, don't know about Lawrence.
On the opposite side of the river one of the founding members of Mungo Jerry lived, apparently he once threatened the landlord at the Ship Inn with a shotgun because he was giving his girlfriend one.
Anyway, the elderly Fox woman died a few years back and the new owners have spent at least half a mil doing it up, don't know who they are.

Pretty place though.

lerryn-village-cornwall-lerryn-village-cornwall-lerryn-village-cornwall-united-kingdom-situated-river-223609543.jpg
Is that the Fowey river?

all I can say is: Billie Piper has very bad taste in men
I'm not sure he's always been a bellend. He saw what the idiot Boris managed to achieve with lies and populism and thought he'd have piece of that, from the gullible RWR horn-smokers.

Saw something about him leading a rally against Nike (flag nonsense) whilst wearing Nike trainers

I'm not sure he's always been a bellend. He saw what the idiot Boris managed to achieve with lies and populism and thought he'd have piece of that, from the gullible RWR horn-smokers.

she was also married to Chris Evans

I guess she likes ego heads

Sponsored Links
Back