Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What code and size rolls would this gulley need (approx. 350mm wide at base). I'd like to try and price the lead myself.

It's been priced to replace, with a new raised section/step in the middle. They reckon it'll be done in a day. Access to the roof is easy, without need for scaffolding or ladders. The flashing along the side won't need replacing.

That 10m run of lead with rolled joints has started creating ridges, one of which is just beginning to show a crack.

Thank you.

Attachments

• DSCF3620.JPG
    DSCF3620.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Code 5 @ 450mm at a minimum, you will need steps or expansion joints put in every 1.5m approx.

Google T-Pren lead gutter expansion joints....and Calder lead gutter expansion joints.... then find a roofer who can leadburn them in including the vertical seams up the wall. Leaving the original lead in situ. ( to me it looks fine and un perished, just the cracks where it's expanded.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back