lead flashing around chimney

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can some one give me a break down of how to put lead flashing around a chimney which is in the middle of a tiled roof the tiles are the spanish type maybe called a half roman not to sure also which width lead and which number and and how much i will need as i will have to have it shiped to montenegro thanks.

Sponsored Links
1.front apron flashing.

2.side stepped flashing.

3.back gutter flashing.

if you can beat, boss, burn or weld then you have it sussed. ;)

thanks noseall
chimney about 50cm by 50cms square can you tell me roughly how much lead i will need and what code its been about 20 years since i was on a roof and the brains not what it used to be i can dress lead no probs but have to import it from england as they have never heard of it here
thanks again

code 4 or 4lb lead is adequate.

you may need either a 9", 12" or 18" roll depending upon your lead working skills, the tile profile or location/application.

a 6m roll should eat it.

Sponsored Links
thanks again noseall :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
you have saved me .here they are trying to bend aluminium over the tiles and to me it just don't seem right .as my roof is leaking like sieve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back