Leaky Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a new shower head, when i fitted it and started to test the 5 new settings the water started shooting out from behind the actual shower fitting itself down the tiles.

we took of the front of the shower and undid the head and it would seem taht it only leaks when pressure is aplied to the hose (i.e a shower head being put on it so we are stuffed!!

It looks to be coming of the white pipe thingy like an overflow system or something! have i busted it....HELP PLEASE :confused:

Sponsored Links
Most power shower units recommend that you only use the head supplied, this is because different heads will offer more or less flow resistance. More resistance will cause the pressure to build up making the relief valve blow out. Internal workings of showers aren't my strong point. Don't know if it can be reset or needs replacing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back