Leavers can you tell me what will happen to the Pharma Industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
are you pretending that's important to you?

maybe you and your buddies should have painted it on the side of a bus.

Let me see now
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/268347876

5% on a pack of 24 at 90.5pence ex VAT adds 4.5p

Should have been a vote-winner for your lot

Except it's just a silly campaigning slogan that means nothing to you.

We know that Quitters don't care about job losses, or about the collapse of British industry, or about the profitable services sector fleeing abroad.

So you have to find something to pretend to care about.
The citizens of this country didn't vote to lose their jobs or to become poorer

yes (no pretence) :LOL: that and the Turks ;)

Sponsored Links
NO, how many more times do I have to say to you slow witted dullards that I CANT SEE INTO THE FUTURE. Clear enough ? Duh, dumb lwr.
Were that be the other way around you would have achieved 'insufficient priviliges' status...

I wonder why not in your case?

Could it be that old 'four legs good, two legs bad' syndrome?

Not many qucikly perishable goods arrive in containers from Hong Kong.

A slightly different system and set of procedures are needed for bulk containers versus daily deliveries of fresh items.
Perhaps the same system would work? It does seem to work for Asparagus air freighted from Peru. There is no need for freight to be left sitting on a dock as very little freight is checked as long as the transport systems are sealed with the correct codes.

Tell me, what do you know about customs, import export delays.

We produce half of the food we need. We import milk and dairy from abroad. Any delays in perishable goods will make them worthless.
Indeed, we do need to import many food goods but milk and dairy products are not ones that we need to import as there is currently a glut of milk, hence milk being unrealistically cheap putting UK dairy farmers out of business. The seamless import of perishable goods is quite straight forward if you understood how goods are imported since all foodstuffs are transported under code sealed security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back