Leavers can you tell me what will happen to the Pharma Industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rationing-Rex.jpg

Happy days.:)

Sponsored Links
Let's think about that too?

I had a choice of Remain or Leave.

Remain meant remain, stay as we were. Ideally I would like some changes, but staying as we were would allow that.

What did Leave mean? Brexit means brexit ?

Ah but you arent saying you knew what you were voting for.

What changes?

And that would never alter? No euro, no more poverty stricken countries joining , no more rules & regulations, nothing, & I mean nothing would have changed from the date you put your signature in the ballot paper box? You can't say that for sure, can you.

Better to be in it and work for change, than exit and still have rules and policy to follow, and pay for, without any say whatsoever?

Or do you honestly think that being out of the EU puts us in a stronger position?

Please tell me you voted to put us in a stronger position? If so, just explain it ? But avoid the wooly stuff?

Sponsored Links
Ah but you arent saying you knew what you were voting for.

What changes?

Yes i did know EXACTLY what I voted for. To remain in the EU, which meant continue as we were.

The changes I would like to see are irrelevant to the point. The point is, I knew what I voted for, exactly!

The best that can be said for anybody that voted brexit is that they voted against something, but not FOR anything. Unless you can explain what you voted for ?

Of course it is.

The EU is a permanantly evolving entity.

Status quo is where we were. Change is what could be made better.

Brexit is .... ?

And that would never alter? No euro, no more poverty stricken countries joining , no more rules & regulations, nothing, & I mean nothing would have changed from the date you put your signature in the ballot paper box? You can't say that for sure, can you.
So you can therefore say for certain that had we stayed in...

We would join the euro?
That a country with an economy that could be described as the 'sick man of europe' would be allowed to join and then thrive?
That a country leaving the EU would not change/add/remove altogether rules/regulations because they were free from the 'corrupt' EU?
That a country with a veto inside the EU couldn't alter the things that you appear to hate?

The thing quitters haven't learnt from history is that they haven't learnt from history :ROFLMAO:

So you can therefore say for certain that had we stayed in...

We would join the euro?
That a country with an economy that could be described as the 'sick man of europe' would be allowed to join and then thrive?
That a country leaving the EU would not change/add/remove altogether rules/regulations because they were free from the 'corrupt' EU?
That a country with a veto inside the EU couldn't alter the things that you appear to hate?
NO, how many more times do I have to say to you slow witted dullards that I CANT SEE INTO THE FUTURE. Clear enough ? Duh, dumb lwr.

NO, how many more times do I have to say to you slow witted dullards that I CANT SEE INTO THE FUTURE. Clear enough ? Duh, dumb lwr.
J

I dont understand the need for the insult, but I understand you cant see into the future.

So, why vote brexit? You voted for something you had no idea what will happen?

I voted as I thought leaving would be a good thing for the country, you voted remain for the same reason. Neither of us knows how either of the options would pan out in a few years.

That is so wooly.

What is it that you voted for that would be better for the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back