Leavers can you tell me what will happen to the Pharma Industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UK is also preparing advice.
Care to share that UK 'advice' with us?

Advice on preparing for no deal is nothing more than an attempt to draw feet to the fire.
Nope, they just stating the bleeding obvious!

Because as an EU official quite rightly pointed out, as regards UK politics you might as well “read the entrails of animals” to know what is happening.

The UK is slowly committing economic/political suicide, and I guess the EU is thinking it might just be best to step back and see what happens - before picking over those 'entrails'!

Sponsored Links
The UK is also preparing advice. But who will push the button on a trade war? The impact on the 27 is significantly different.

They want a deal. Advice on preparing for no deal is nothing more than an attempt to draw feet to the fire.
Do not forget the fallback position for the Ireland/ NI border. A no deal scenario will see the new border down the Irish sea.
Will the DUP still support the Tories then? I doubt it. In fact I know they will not!
UK has far more to lose from a 'no deal' scenario than the EU.
God knows what will happen with Gibraltar, a new and different kind of chaos.

In fact, in the light of the fallback position for Ireland/NI border, I will reappraise my opinion on what kind of Brexit, 75% : 25% in favour of a soft Brexit over a no deal Brexit.

You are assuming they will continue to act as one in a no deal situation. They might, but they might not. The EU bank rolling nations have the most to fear.

You are assuming they will continue to act as one in a no deal situation. They might, but they might not. The EU bank rolling nations have the most to fear.
Are you suggesting a no deal will cause the EU to break up?
Fantasy!
that is the only way any of them can act unilaterally.

Sponsored Links
Fantasy!
Fantasy!
I’m suggesting each nation has a vastly different agenda. Agreeing a plan is not going to be simple

I will quite happily.

Once you tell me EXACTLY WHAT BREXIT IS?
Unfortunately the only answers you'll get are the moronic 'leave means leave' and 'we'll get our country back' mantras...

As for any simple details, quitters don't have a clue!

Advice on preparing for no deal is nothing more than an attempt to draw feet to the fire.

Thats exactly what it is.

Posturing for an 11th hour deal.
The EU are only interested in completing the withdrawal agreement to get their grubby mitts on the €39b.
Until then its not a done deal.
Dont the trade talks not start until after?

I expect the EU will want £10b a year to stay in 'a customs union'.

My guess is there will be a deal, the 27 will lean on the EU to do so as each nation state wont want the loss of trade.
The EU will be happy with any deal in which they think they can nick some of our financial services

Dont forget this is the same 'club' that refused us membership initially, so they could carve up the fishings rights first preventing us from having a say when we joined.

I’m suggesting each nation has a vastly different agenda. Agreeing a plan is not going to be simple
Of course each nation has a different agenda, but that does not mean that each nation can have a bespoke agreement with UK in a no deal scenario without them also withdrawing from the EU. Any suggestion that they can is utter nonsense.
Of course agreeing a plan is not going to be simple. That is stating the bleedin' obvious!

Thats exactly what it is.

Posturing for an 11th hour deal.
The EU are only interested in completing the withdrawal agreement to get their grubby mitts on the €39b.
Until then its not a done deal.
Dont the trade talks not start until after?

I expect the EU will want £10b a year to stay in 'a customs union'.

My guess is there will be a deal, the 27 will lean on the EU to do so as each nation state wont want the loss of trade.
The EU will be happy with any deal in which they think they can nick some of our financial services

Dont forget this is the same 'club' that refused us membership initially, so they could carve up the fishings rights first preventing us from having a say when we joined.
Cloud cuckoo land.

Unfortunately the only answers you'll get are the moronic 'leave means leave' and 'we'll get our country back' mantras...

As for any simple details, quitters don't have a clue!
You remoaning twunts bang on about the apocalypse that is going to hit us, I'm smart enough to admit I can't tell what will happen in the future as I said before, so don't keep asking me. Duh, dumb lwr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back