Leavers' fake news continues to circulate

BAS was referring to the UK, where NI (sorry the DUP) demands to be treated as an integral part of UK, but wants to retain its differences in the bits that it perceives as morally, politically, legally and religiously different.
I suspect you can see the irrationality of that. I assume you are fully aware that DUP want to retain the full integration of NI with UK? NI is a province, not a country. It has never been a sovereign independent country.

They're moral, political, legal and religious issues. And the people that are subject to them are all UK citizens.
For example, it is illogical that a UK citizen in one part of the union is allowed same-sex marriage (with all the legal implications that follow), but in other part of that same union it is not allowed.
Scotland has different laws from England ,Scotland is an integral part of the UK therefore Scotland should be denied the right to make its own laws to suit it's particular circumstances.

Sponsored Links
But NI is NOT a different country, is it.

It is an area within ONE country called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Surely you knew that?

If the people there want to claim "different countries, different laws" then let them become a different country.
I know you are stupid but I would never have taken you for a Nazi.
N.Ireland is a different country same as Scotland and Wales are different countries united by consent and not coercion.
The strength of the UK comes from the fact that regional identities are respected.
Your intolerance of others who hold different views and your wish to force your own dysfunctional morality on others is a common trait among a lot of Europhiles like yourself.
Live and let live not everyone has to be like you.

... but you cannot have laws which are against human rights as would be decided by the ECHR (nothing to do with the EU) should the matter be pursued.

You cannot go back to discriminating against catholics.

Sponsored Links
... but you cannot have laws which are against human rights as would be decided by the ECHR (nothing to do with the EU) should the matter be pursued.

You cannot go back to discriminating against catholics.
Anti Catholic discrimination in Ulster is a myth.
Although there was plenty of anti Irish discrimination in England.

NI never has been a country, unlike Wales, Scotland and England.
You are getting confused Wales isn't a country it is a principality and N.Ireland has always been a country, it had its own democratically elected government from its foundation unlike Wales and Scotland who were countries in name only until devolution came along.

Or maybe Ireland is a country and NI is a province of Ireland.

The next referendum might clarify things for you.

I know you like referendums.

Or maybe Ireland is a country and NI is a province of Ireland.

The next referendum might clarify things for you.

I know you like referendums.
N.I. is a country ,Ulster is a province of Ireland ,Geography is not your strong point is it.

tis by the EU
How do you spell NI?
upload_2019-3-14_9-13-53.png

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en

The amount of nonsense emanating from some on here is astounding.

Last edited:
Try existing in the real world without being an independent state, 'country' or not :rolleyes:

The usual pedantics doesn't hide the reality!

No pedantics necessary.

NI is a separate country.

end of (y)

for your information as you dont understand:
The United Kingdom is made up of four countries: Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland. ... While England, Wales, and Scotland have been independent countries in the past, Northern Ireland has never been a sovereign country.

There ya go, cleared that up for you. Glad to be of service :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back