Licensing of dog ownership - Lets start at £500 per year

Sponsored Links
Haven't heard from you for a while - I was wondering where you'd got to. Double shifts at the care home?

True to form mottie/motman refuses to answer a question and reverts to one of it's pathetic broken records...

For it's information I've been attacked by a wild dog on my travels, and had to kill it...

I still have the scars...

And I'm pretty sure that were I to encounter a nasty little troll, then the result would be the same :)

I have no idea whether the dog p*ssed itself as it went to it's oblivion, but I'm pretty sure a troll would discharge every orifice spectacularly!

Bottom line with dog fouling is its total unacceptable.
Heavy fines are way forward
I've been involved with showing/ field trialing dogs for over 40 years . Many years ago the kennel club announced a zero tolerance to dog fouling . Anyone found to have allowed it at a kc registered event face a 10 year ban.
I have run shows with over 2000 dogs present no fouling!

If £500 for a dog, needs to be £5000 for a cat - they trespass, crap in your garden and kill the native wildlife.

There's already fines for not picking up dog poo, but no need to licence!
Absolutely !
Hate the dam things, cat owners should be heavily fined if their cats trespass into other peoples gardens.

Sponsored Links
True to form mottie/motman refuses to answer a question and reverts to one of it's pathetic broken records...

For it's information I've been attacked by a wild dog on my travels, and had to kill it...

And I'm pretty sure that were I to encounter a nasty little troll, then the result would be the same :)

I have no idea whether the dog p*ssed itself as it went to it's oblivion, but I'm pretty sure a troll would discharge every orifice spectacularly!

IMG_4856.gif

I suppose those Chihuahuas can be a bit nippy round the ankles, can’t they?

Last edited:

are you getting real life confused with video games?

when was the last time you peeped out of your bedroom curtains?

Many moons ago a group of eastern European moved a few doors from our house.
They had a vicious alsatian that had become aggressive because it was left in a little cage for weeks on end.
We all contacted police, council and rspca but nobody was interested.
On occasion they would let the dog in the front garden and anyone passing by would be barked at from the little opening above the gate, all the rest was fenced off.
It made me jump a couple of times.
Until one day another big eastern European passed by and was barked at.
He jumped and fell off the pavement twisting his ankle.
My neighbour was there and asked if he needed help.
The guy didn't say a word and walked to his parked car, grabbed a breakers bar, returned to the dog and hit it on the head.
Then calmly opened the gate and proceeded to crack its head open with more blows.
The owners came out, words were exchanged in their language and the dog killer calmly walked away and left.
My neighbour was so shaken that her husband called an ambulance.
Those bastards moved a week later...

If £500 for a dog, needs to be £5000 for a cat - they trespass, crap in your garden and kill the native wildlife.

There's already fines for not picking up dog poo, but no need to licence!
But in law, a cat is a 'free spirit' what ever damage it does. If you run a cat over, just drive on (free spirit). If you run over a dag, It must be reported as it is considered 'cattle'.

Anyway, where I live, you can be fined if you are walking your 'dag' and be found to not be in possession of a poop scoop, Even if it had already done the poop. IE, to carry 2 for each dag.

Also, my home town, Gosport was the first in the country to start dog bins for waste.

I must confess, when my dag took a runny one, I would scoop the grass a foot away as to look like I was clearing it up, just in case anyone was watching. These wardens hide in bushes spying. I have seen them. weak council traffic wardens I guess ?

But in law, a cat is a 'free spirit' what ever damage it does. If you run a cat over, just drive on (free spirit). If you run over a dag, It must be reported as it is considered 'cattle'.

Anyway, where I live, you can be fined if you are walking your 'dag' and be found to not be in possession of a poop scoop, Even if it had already done the poop. IE, to carry 2 for each dag.

Also, my home town, Gosport was the first in the country to start dog bins for waste.

I must confess, when my dag took a runny one, I would scoop the grass a foot away as to look like I was clearing it up, just in case anyone was watching. These wardens hide in bushes spying. I have seen them. weak council traffic wardens I guess ?

Warning: use of the word "sh!t"....

I always have about 5 bags in my pocket, there's no way of knowing how many craps my dag will do on one walk

A friend got woken last night to sounds of a cat fight, in his house.

Neighbours cat entered through their cat flap to attack his cat. Caused total mayhem and damage to property.

But nobody's fault of course, cats will be cats.

Sponsored Links
Back